Recent content by aedwards01

1. A

2006 SV650 track bike well set up

Price drop... $3800 Also have a 125cc chinese scooter Im looking to get rid of.
  2. A

2006 SV650 track bike well set up

2006 SV650 13k miles Traxxion Dynamics emulators 1.0 springs Penske Double clicker rear shock Power Commander 3 with quick shifter Yoyodyne slipper clutch Alien Motion 8 cell battery Couple extras, levers, clutch basket, clutches Bike is in great shape, slight rash from previous owner. Ran 2...
  3. A

2007 triumph 675 track/race

The feel is the same as the 600's. just a lot more get up and go out of the corners:D
  4. A

2007 triumph 675 track/race

Selling my 07 675. Good fast bike, has won numerous races. The goods: Full Leo vince carbon fiber exhaust Attack triples Ak-20′s in the front set for 210lb Penske triple read same weight Triumph race kit generator Manual cam chain tensioner Tune boy ecu programming Power commander module...
  5. A

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

I think it is obvious to anyone viewing your posts on any of the boards you are probably one of the biggest idiots to ever post. You should probably stay off the forums since no one beleives you and its obvious you have no credibility with anyone. I havent read every reply on every forum but...
  6. A

Woodcraft rearset spare levers 2nd gen sv

lever pic 2nd gen sv
  7. A

Woodcraft rearset spare levers 2nd gen sv

Have a right side woodcraft rearset with lever and caliper $75 shipped Spare levers clutch and brake $25 shipped good spares to have
  8. A

penske shock 2nd gen sv 03-08

Selling my penske double clicker shock, freshened up by thermosman at the start of last race season. Set up for 200 lb rider. asking $500
  9. A

2004 SV650s $4300 OBO race bike

Sale pending
  10. A

2004 SV650s $4300 OBO race bike

04 sv650 with clean title, never dropped. New 06 supersport engine, yoyodyne slipper with vesrah clutches, BDK lightweight race generator. $3500 total invested in just motor. Other stuff -Traxxion dynamics front end -Vesrah RJL pads -Penske double rear -Toby steering dampner -CFM rearsets -M4...