3. almano

2000 Chevy Astro trackbike van :) sale

PM replied, Astro sold :(
  4. almano

2009 dates

OK, how to get to that Myspace site??
  5. almano

servicing forks in NY area

Motorbike Universe in Brooklyn. 8697 18th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11214 www.motorbikeuniverse.com We are an authorized Ohlins dealer.
  6. almano

wicked cam angle

If its a wide angle lens, doesn't have to stick out much to see this view.
  7. almano

Updated, Brooklyn, NY
  8. almano

I am selling my beloved Astro. Insurance too high and now i am not going to use for at least 6 months. Trackday season ended and I have no other use for her. I can save lots of money for next season by selling her. My Astro has almost 150000 miles but all highway. I never used for other than...
  9. almano

Photos up from thunder 11-1 11-2

Yeah, very very few pics(about30) and the ones they got me they almost 75% was after a redflag hands up in the air, in a straight sections...:banghead: I even have a pretty bike...:wow: :popcorn:
  10. almano

Beginner or Intermediate

Yes, exactly how it works. This is how I fu..ed up. I thought (someone told me) that i MUST start in B group with NESBA. I registered and signed up for B. After a month my friends also came to NESBA, we were doing 3-4 trackdays already with other organizers in the I group. They signed up for I...
  11. almano

Ride like Rossi in just 10 steps

Great find!!!! I love the Video. The track looks gorgeous!!!
  12. almano

04-05 GSX-R 600/750 rims wheels rotors

prices dropping $350 for the set!!!! I need to sell these rims ASAP. Need room in my garage. $350 for the set...
  13. almano

2001 GSX-R 600 trackbike

This is a nice 2001 GSX-R 600. The bike has the following stuff: Akrapovic full Ti exhaust systemDynojet PCIII USBDynojet Quick ShifterWoodcraft rearsetsVortex Engine coverBrembo MCBrembo front discsWoodcraft clip-onsFront end from a GSX-R 750 with Tehrmosman reworked valvingSwingarm also from...
  14. almano

04-05 GSX-R 600/750 rims wheels rotors

Bump for a good sale... Best offer takes them