Recent content by Ansleywynn4

1. A

Rear spring collar tolerance?

Not in the shop now- but this may shed some more light. Thanks for the response! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

Rear spring collar tolerance?

I’ve got a new spring for my 2nd gen r6 direct from racetech. Got the single collar bushing spacer that they recommended and have the old spring off. My question- how much lateral play is acceptable at either end of the spring? I started to install it and noticed that there was some play in...
  3. A

Roebling Road - 3/13 & 3/14

Really was great! Slowly recovering from the season opener soreness. Thanks to Jaimie and John, as well as a few other CR’s for the attention and support. You really helped me figure out the track quickly, and made the weekend a great learning experience. Cheers - see you all again soon...
  4. A

+1! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

As would be expected- I’ve buddies up with my neighbor for measurement help. Thanks Ashley- have a great day today. see you out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Right on- thanks Ashley Knight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

I will be hoping to find someone willing to take my measurements for me so I can check my setup too- if anyone is willing to spare a couple min after the first session. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Being my first time at RR and the season opener, (and I like to support the crew when I can) I decided to sign up for the “race school” Wondering if anyone can shed some light on what to expect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

I’m in! Coming down from NC Can’t wait Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

Race Ready 2006 R6 - Full track day package!

Bike is sold - Happy hunting!
  11. A

Sold- Kneedragger- that's awesome. Great build. Sad I didn't get to ride it more. I may link you up with the buyer if he ends up with questions I can't answer....
  12. A

My bad - Bike is located in North Carolina - in the triangle area - Graham to be exact.
  13. A

For sale is not only a fully Race ready 2006 R6, but an entire track day package that includes pretty much everything you would need/want to run the bike in track days. Literally a spare everything! This is a pro bike, with $10,000+ in upgrades and spares. NOT STREET LEGAL. I sadly have only...