Recent content by apch8r

1. A

Time to get ready for the 2014 season!!!

Reminder to join Brian and I tonight at 8pm and lets discuss how we all can get our Pre season training going in the right direction to have our best season yet!
  2. A

Hope everyone had a good holiday! Brian and I have had some people ask that weren't able to get on last time if we were going to have another call, so we will be doing one this Sunday at 8 PM EST. Join in and hear how we can help get you started on the group challenge to prepare for next season...
  3. A

Thanks for those of you that joined us tonight, had a great turnout and a great discussion. Look forward to helping some of you guys in preparation for this upcoming season!
  4. A

Tonight is the night, join us at 9pm to hear about the group challenges and how you can win the grand prize!
  5. A

:agree: Yeah those extra CC's don't always make a difference
  6. A

You are correct, guess I should of specified but it is 9PM EST
  7. A

Right now is the best time to get ready for the 2014 riding season, especially the race season. There is a lot of talk about what everyone is doing to their bike over the off-season, what new expensive upgrades will be installed, and how we can squeeze out those last few tenths of a sec or...
  8. A

Various parts for sale!!

Bump!
  9. A

Various parts for sale!!

Columbus, Ohio
  10. A

Various parts for sale!!

NEW PRICES - 2008+ R6 lower triple tree - will fit 06-07 also but horn attachment is different -$100 - R6 front wheel with slight bend - didn't even notice it while riding,holds air and works fine, easy fix if you want a perfect wheel -$50 - 06 R6 front rotors - will work on 2005 through...
  11. A

Various parts for sale!!

This is correct. You drop it in the tank and it helps to stop the fuel from sloshing.
  12. A

Various parts for sale!!

Bump to the top
  13. A

Various parts for sale!!

Bump, feel free to throw me offers.
  14. A

Various parts for sale!!

Got some stuff that I have collected that I need to sell to clear some room. Products are listed with pics and prices, if you have any questions let me know. - 2008+ R6 lower triple tree -$150 obo- will fit 06-07 also but horn attachment is different - R6 front wheel with slight bend -$50 -...
  15. A

MW Schedule

Moto Series has events at Putnam also this season FYI, including three other tracks in the midwest.. I never thought I would see NESBA pull out of this area, considering how many events they have had at putnam and Beaver Run in the past. Wish you guys the best of luck with your expansion down...