Recent content by Axis

1. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Did you get good feedback on your riding? Would you go again for a second class? Thanks
  2. A

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Can we get in Friday after 5?
  3. A

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Do you know if tech will be open Friday night?
  4. A

FS: Dainese Full Metal Gloves M and S

Yes. Small fit better but Revit just fits my hand better
  5. A

FS: Dainese Full Metal Gloves M and S

$125 per pair Like new just don’t fit my hands as well as another brand. Will be at NCBike April 12-13 if you'd like to look at them. Can't figure out how to upload picture. Says its too large. I could email or text the pics if you like. Here is a posting of what model they are...
  6. A

Engine Ice not allowed

It looks like the Ice Water does not contain any glycol products. The Engine Ice Coolant does contain the glycol product.
  7. A

Tank Covers/extenders

So when you are riding, is your crotch resting against the extension?
  8. A

Tank Covers/extenders

I am changing a street bike to a track only bike and was looking at track fairings. I was advised to get a tank cover which would also extend the tank. Any thoughts? thanks
  9. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Be great to hear about your experience at his course
  10. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Yes. Went on trip and listened to multiple podcasts While driving. Found his podcasts very interesting
  11. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Has anyone been to one of Ken Hill's Mastery schools?
  12. A

Hotel for CMP weekend?

I stayed in Camden and was fine. I think it was the Hampton Inn.
  13. A

ATP days

Yes, at NC Bike. It was a great experience. First time on track.
  14. A

ATP days

Sounds great. Hoping to hear from AJ and set up some days. I looked over his website. Looks like a great opportunity to get coached by him. thanks for the great advice
  15. A

ATP days

Good stuff. I only started riding in summer of 2022 on small bike. Then attended champ school for my first experience on track. I believe I met you there. I have a small cc bike and have been working hard to improve my skills and plan to return to champ school soon. Looking for any opportunities...