Recent content by badboybill

1. B

Summit Point Zoo

I wonder if the Rally Cross held in the orchard had anything to do with all the geranimals being on the tracks?
  2. B

Summit Main 9-13 More B group

What's up with this Keebler Elf thing? I once was an Ernie. My first job out of college was being an Ernie Elf.
  3. B

Oops B group

done - sent four e-mails with pics
  4. B

Summit, 9-13, Demo Ride Crowd

One more pit out picture
  5. B

Some Pit Out shots Is this Tom Hanks?
  6. B

Summit 9-13 B group

I do not think so Need to spend some time with Miss Daisy tomorrow. Thanks for the comment - still learning to take "go-fast" pictures, much to learn. I can't answer the "turn 6&7 wide line" question. I ride a HD Electra-Glide. My line would be much wider than any shown in these pictures. My...
  7. B

Summit Main 9-13 More B group

8. B

Summit 9-13 B group

9. B

10. B

Oops A group

Rider ok, bruised ego a bit, nice recovery though!
  11. B

Oops B group

Rider is fine
  12. B

More Summit main A group 9-13

13. B

Summit Main 9-13 A group speed

14. B

More pics - Jefferson - 09.06.08

Brian did you lowside in T#1? If so, I may have a video of the aftermath. There were two bikes that lowsided in #1. One was more around the turn towards the flagger, I did not get any of that one. The video I got some of is the bike that rode off of the outside of T1 and slid out.
  15. B

Random pics Jefferson - 9.6.08

Hey Mike I have a couple others where you are a bit in the background. Send me an e-mail (billwill72tii@verizon.net) and I will send you the high res versions. Good cause you ride for - hats off to you. I am just a track junkie, too old to ride fast. Ride a big heavy Harley. I tend to take...