Recent content by Bakeoff

1. B

Dynojet Power Commander V AutoTune Kit

I bought one from Eddie this winter. Awesome seller.
  2. B

YEC Yamaha R6 ECU Harness 08-14 FS

Eddie is one of the most stand up sellers I've ever come across. Buy with confidence! Thanks again for the deal on the PCV, SFM. and Autotune setup!
  3. B

'04 CBR 600RR track/race bike

Bump for spring!
  4. B

I'm in Plymouth, MN. I've been down on her once. Of the two previous owners, I'm only aware of one other crash. The forks, frame, and swing arm have been checked and are straight.
  5. B

Price drop!
  6. B

Bump!
  7. B

I picked up a different bike for this year, so the time has come to let this one go. Its a 2004 CBR 600RR. No title. I'll write up a bill of sale if you want. I know one of the previous owners lost the title and I never took the time to follow up on it. I'll provide the vin if you want to run...
  8. B

WTB: Dynojet quick shifter for PCV - pull

I'm looking for a used to save a few bucks. Let me know what you have.
  9. B

WTB 06+ R6 Pitbull TRS pins

I'm hoping someone has R6 pins so I don't have to buy them new. Let me know if you have a set.
  10. B

WTB: 03-04 600rr track bodywork

I demolished my bodywork last weekend in a low side that tumbled a bit. Please, let me know if you have a complete set of bodywork, what you want for it, and where you're located so I can approximate shipping.
  11. B

2003-2005 Honda CBR 600RR Wheels Extras

All 600rr wheels are the same, 03 through 06. You just have to use the spacers that match your bike, 03-04 or 05-06. The rears are the same, I believe up to 2010.
  12. B

WTB 600rr steering damper

I don't want to monkey around with buying a mount. I'd rather find a bolt on setup and be done with it. I'm in Minnesota, so I've got a few months to kill before I'm worried about it.
  13. B

Still looking.
  14. B

I'm looking for a steering damper for an 03-04 600rr. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
  15. B

2003-2005 Honda CBR 600RR Wheels Extras

I bought a TON (about $1200 worth) of parts from Larry last fall. He's a cool guy with some really great racing stories from back in the day. If I remember right, he sent me a check back as a partial refund for shipping (we estimated high). He's a stand up guy!