Recent content by Bearsfirehawk

1. B

600 for the Track, Liter Bike for the Streeet?

600 track and 750 street. I like the extra power and torque on the street and I LOVE wringing out the 600 on the track.
  2. B

New track in New York?

Holy Shit I nearly pissed myself. My wife wants to know whats so funny. :haha: Cant tell her.
  3. B

Yamaha School

I saw that too but the site says $450 a day. Not sure what the 2 day camp is.
  4. B

Yamaha School

$1047 for 1 day? Im all for learning and schooling, but that is a crazy price. If it was a 2 day school I was ready to sign for that price. JMHO but these prices are out of line with other schools. I can do 3 days of CSS for that price. Am I missing something??
  5. B

4x8 Folding Trailer w/Ramp LI, NY

Yup. I have seen people tow these with Honda Civics. They don't weigh hardly anything.
  6. B

4x8 Folding Trailer w/Ramp LI, NY

Im selling my Red Trailer 4x8 folding trailer. This has served me well since 09 and been back n forth to NJMP to many times to count. It is similar to the cheaper, lesser quality Harbor Freight Trailer. I have it covered with 3/4" Pressure treated plywood, then Diamond Plating on top of that...
  7. B

Lap times at VIR North

1:45 is fast intermediate and slow advanced. Go from there.
  8. B

Thule all aluminum 7x12 V-nose trailer

SUNY Oswego Alum. LOVED Oswego, still do. Went there to play hockey, that was before I knew how good they were, doh!!! Good Luck with the sale. Im looking for this same thing in a 6x10.
  9. B

Gsxr parts sale 06 07 08 09 moving and need this stuff sold make offers

Im looking for OEM bar ends and inserts. Have 2?? Price shipped to 11801.
  10. B

5x10 enclosed v-nose

You ever come up to NJMP?
  11. B

Carry On 6x12 V-nose in PA

Ok, just wondering about the price. The same trailer brand new is $2700. I was wondering where the $3400 came from since its used. I know its damn near brand new, but just trying to get my head around spending the $$$. Any upgrades from the standard trailer?? Thanks, and still interested at...
  12. B

Carry On 6x12 V-nose in PA

Can you tell me what you did to it after you got it? Walls, insulation, electric. Interested, but also buying a house on Friday. Wife may kill me if I buy two things this week. :banghead: I have a 4x8 folding trailer as well. All setup for 2 bikes using the Pitbull restraints.
  13. B

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Since the WERA BBS pretty much sucks nowadays, Ill post these here. Chris the bike is all set. Thanks for the stickers.
  14. B

tires

Micheline Power Pures or the street Power Ones. Both will work fine.
  15. B

Alpinestars boots re-soled

Ditto Ditto and Ditto. Just got my SMX + boots done and they do look better than new. A* also restiched my wrecked GP Pros for free, replaced my 3 year old too small XXL SPS gloves for free with new ones and sent me some zipper pull tabs for my TStunt jacket for free. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah, I...