Recent content by benprobst

1. B

Barber-8/9-Advanced

somebody buy this thing, ill let it go cheap.
  2. B

Barber-8/9-Advanced

I have an advanced spot for sale for this upcoming weekend at Barber. I am unable to attend and would like to sell the spot. I am asking 300 bucks, hopefully it will go quick at that price! Offers accepted thanks. Ben Probst - rcur114 at aol dot com
  3. B

barber to cold to ride

Ohhh, and because your car beeps you think that freezing temperatures now begin at 37 deg. F? Just trying to ge the story straight to figure out if you should slap you 2nd grade teacher for not teaching, or if your 2nd grade teacher should slap you for not learning. :D
  4. B

barber to cold to ride

Is this some sort of inside joke?
  5. B

Have you guys ever...

Have you ever met a bunch a B/I group and slow A group guys who think they are fast enough to laugh at guys coming into racing and talk about how the new guys will get smoked by other (not them) fast guys? Yeah its really funny, just think, after 3 years of trackdays they are still THIS slow...
  6. B

slow hands- trailing the clutch

Big +1. In the vid he is def. carrying the clutch all of the way to the apex. I do it often, and its a great way to control chassis inflection. Like Ron said it acts like a rear brake clming the chassis and helping bring it down into the proper RPM range. Riding 600's or a stock SV means you...
  7. B

Barber Roll call beeches? who's in

Sissy! just show up, rain practice is good for you. (says the guy who is going to bring his SV to keep from riding the R1 in the rain :p)