Recent content by Big Deezul

1. Big Deezul

Chicken Hawk experience

You guys are overlooking Moto-D Warmers. Different levels for different budgets and excellent quality!
  2. Big Deezul

2 sets of dunlop slick take offs

No but I will do $300 for both
  3. Big Deezul

2 sets of dunlop slick take offs

US superbike slicks 120/195 both in really nice shape and have plenty of life left in them. $175 shipped DennieHuff@comcast.net
  4. Big Deezul

Brand new Continental slicks

Brand new 120/190 medium compound slicks $300 plush shipping also have an endurance compound DOT 190 with a medium (great condition) take off front $200 plus shipping. e-mail works best DennieHuff@comcast.net
  5. Big Deezul

take offs!!

the team we travel with just made the switch from pirelli to conti. They have very similar profile and initial grip, but the conti seem to be able to hold that level of grip for a much longer time.
  6. Big Deezul

take offs!!

few more nice sets from last race weekend!
  7. Big Deezul

take offs!!

some nice sets left 120/180 power ones 120/180 diablo super corsa 120/190 conti dot 120/190 conti slicks 120/190 dunlop us superbike slicks $200 for these they have 9 laps on them
  8. Big Deezul

2011 Arlen Ness race boots

still got em
  9. Big Deezul

CBR1k 08+ HeL brake lines *NIB*

I have a brand new set of HeL brake lines...gold lines, gold fittings. I will let the entire set (front and rear) go for $100 +shipping E-mail works best DennieHuff@comcast.net
  10. Big Deezul

Xt lap timer $135 free beacon

pics of a lap timer??? SOLD
  11. Big Deezul

$115 for the timer only
  12. Big Deezul

tired of not knowing if a beacon is up...Buy my xt ultra lap ($135+ shipping) and I will throw in the beacon for free. E-mail works best DennieHuff@comcast.net
  13. Big Deezul

2011 Arlen Ness race boots

Thanks SpEedy!