Recent content by bike428

1. bike428

2009 GSX-R 600

2009 Suzuki GSXR 600 This is a 2009 Suzuki GSXR 600 raced in endurance trim last year. It has been completely disassembled and put back together fresh. Here are the details. Fresh Supersport motor M4 Titanium exhaust Small damage on muffler Vortex rearsets Brake lines Quick change front master...
  2. bike428

Congrads to Matt Spinak

As much as I hate to admit it the MF did do a great job both weekends. Who knew???? :D Congrats Matt..........the Goat and I will see you at VIR S, S, N. Just lay there and find your happy place bruh. :D
  3. bike428

Cal said it was an accident

What had happened was! LOL You were riding great man. Riding with you that session is about the most fun I have had all season. Look forward to rolling with you again. You were looking GOOD my dude! :D
  4. bike428

WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

IN!!! :D:bumpme:
  5. bike428

C.M.P. Thanks from PCW

:congrats:
  6. bike428

VIR Yeah B$%#@ES

INdecent!!! Look forward to seeing you guys none the less. :D Safe travels.
  7. bike428

MX boots for 1st track day

And there you have it folks. The resident expert has spoken. There is a delicate balance between making our sport less intimidating, welcoming, and affordable to the brand new rider and requiring them to have an adequate level of protective gear and preparation to their motorcycle. If there...
  8. bike428

MX boots for 1st track day

When brand new riders have shown up with them I have not turned them away however, if I knew in advance I would advise them to buy, borrow, or rent a proper set of roadrace boots. We allow the motard guys to wear them at Patriot. At other tracks I have gotten on the mic to see if someone has a...
  9. bike428

Photos from BARBER now posted!

Good news is you have on a full face helmet so we can eliminate that as a potential factor. :)
  10. bike428

Photos from BARBER now posted!

Hey John, are they all up? I was looking for shots of A409 and A645. :D
  11. bike428

2009 Suzuki GSXR 600 Supersport

Posting this for my friend Scott Harwell TOBC Crew Chief. Complete ad with pictures of the bike can be found at the link at the bottom of this post. Professionally prepared 2009 Suzuki GSXR 600 racebike. It has only one weekend on a fresh supersport build. Fresh painted bodywork Ohlins...
  12. bike428

Meet and Greet April 6th Saturday Night at VIR?

Dennis, I am running (HOSTING) the VIR event. JRA and Pitzer (the Vanilla Gorilla) will be running the consolation boobie prize event down at some place called Road Atlanta. Kenny Walsh and the Irish Racing crew will be there. We will figure out the table situation and anything else to make...
  13. bike428

2005 GSXR 1000 Race bike - Professionally maintained

Posting this for my buddy Scott. I will attest that the bike is professionally built and maintained and is in outstanding condition. It is located in Jonesville, NC. Scott's contact info is included and pictures can be found on the link at the bottom of the ad: 2005 GSXR 1000 Race bike I am...
  14. bike428

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

Sup Baby!!! :D
  15. bike428

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

:haha: I am concerned that this old fool still carries a beeper and is running around the streets of DC looking for a pay phone. WTF??? :wow: