Recent content by bikerdcl03

1. B

06-07 yamaha r6 stock parts

to the top. updated
  2. B

Crash at NJMP B group last session

Thanks man. You need to come down to summit so i can pass coming out of turn 10 :D this way i could be the second person to do that :haha: jkjk
  3. B

Yea i talked to the cr got everything figured.:idea: No i didn't know anyone was behind me i was 100% focused on what was in front of me. I don't really notice people behind me until there on top or passing me lol
  4. B

Just saying i've been lucky enough that i haven't crash with people crashing in front off me(almost ran the guy and bike over), had someone run into the back of me and the scariest for me is going into a turn with a slower rider in the turn already. Adjusting speed mid corner isn't fun. I just...
  5. B

Glad to see your ok. Yea i high sided years ago coming out of my development at around 15 mph and that hurt. Looks like you were doing 70+:wow:. If i can fix my plastics it will only coast me about $250 to get her going again.
  6. B

Thats what i am hoping for. Looking for parts right now wanna get out for the summit weekend.
  7. B

Yea idk it happen so fast that it hard to remember what happen.
  8. B

So it finally happen I crashed yesterday at NJMP. I know I was working with a CR before it happen I don’t know his name but was hoping to get his take on the crash. I was bike #46. From what I remember I was a little hot into turn 1 and I feel like my body position wasn’t good go into the turn...
  9. B

update. bump
  10. B

Yamaha R6 06-07 stock parts Headlight - Sold Stock mirrors - Sold Rear seat cowling - $75 Rear set - Sold Stock rear set right - Sold Stock rear set left - $50 Hotbodies Flush Mount Turn Signals - Sold Tail light - $50 Plate holder - Sold Aplinestar SMX gloves size:XL - Sold Located...
  11. B

Yamaha R6 Raven fairing kit OEM

Yamaha R6 06-07 Raven fairing kit OEM $800+shipping Plastics are in great shape and were on the bike for 3,300 miles. This is for the plastics only, fender, both sides, nose and tail. I'm located in Fishkill, NY Pics: http://s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss78/bikerdcl03/yamaha%20r6%20fairings/