Recent content by BillFred

1. BillFred

2006 GSXR 600 $4000

SOLD!!!!
  2. BillFred

2006 GSXR 600 $4000

This is a Mark Junge (Vesrah) built bike. I’ve raced this bike for 3 years. I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana. I’ll try to list off everything I can think of… · Engine o Mild Supersport Build – 112 HP/ 48 ft.lb (pump gas) – Dynoed and mapped by Indy Ducati in 2012. o Full Race...
  3. BillFred

Brand New Teknic 2-Piece Suit $200

$100.... anyone.
  4. BillFred

I don't want to make any recommendations. I'd rather you just double check the sizing charts.... http://www.revzilla.com/teknic-size-chart Sorry.
  5. BillFred

Any offers?
  6. BillFred

sold!!!!
  7. BillFred

2008 R6 Completely Stock 2200 miles

Nice, well taken care of bike.
  8. BillFred

Midwest Track Day

$225 for a day at Putnam!!! Ouch. The rule states that anyone sub 1:20 at Putnam must disconnect one spark plug or ride a neon orange bike for safety reasons. Good God, 4 months to go and we are all debating this stuff. Winter sucks.
  9. BillFred

Would you come back to NESBA?

:eek: I though that night we spent together at Nelson Ledges was special, I can't believe you're telling everyone!!! I apologize to whomever started this thread....carry on.
  10. BillFred

Would you come back to NESBA?

Track days are like non-alcoholic beer, kissing your sister, or playing tennis without a net...what's the point :haha: OK, got my monthly, useless smart ass forum comment out of the way. Sure bring back NESBA MW and make all the events 1/2 off.
  11. BillFred

GSXR SS Front Brake Lines - Brand New $50

I’ve got a brand new (still in package, never opened) set of Galfer Frenokit SS Braided Front brake line kit. They are black and include all banjo bolts and washers. Part number is FK003D419F. This kit will fit the following bikes: 04-07 GSXR 600 and 750 AND 05-08 GSXR 1000. This kit...
  12. BillFred

MCRA - Putnam Park - Sep 8 - 9

Will you let me win again :D I'll be there for both days (TD and noon races). Should be fun. We could have some good Novice battles going. No Pirellis for me this time, I mounting up a new set of N-tecs (no excuses for me).
  13. BillFred

Brand New Pirelli SuperCorsas

Just an FYI, these tires would be fine for a 1000 or bikes that normally require 190’s. They are 180/60s. You might be surprised but the dimensions are very close to a 190 or 200..... The Supercorsa 180/60 is W: 193mm D: 656mm. The Dunlop 200 is Width: 191mm, Diameter: 656mm Bridgestone...
  14. BillFred

Brand New Pirelli SuperCorsas

Will be at Putnam several times this year, can deliver.