1. Blueberry

05 Honda F4i street/track bike

bump
  2. Blueberry

WTS: 2014 Forest River Wolf Pup toyhauler

could you send me pics please?
  3. Blueberry

05 Honda F4i street/track bike

2005 Honda CBR600 F4i with 13,6xx miles. I am the 2nd owner and bought it with 500 miles on it. I am asking $4,500 for the bike or $4000 without the rear shock (I will reinstall the OEM shock). It's a street bike but would also make a great track or double duty bike (see mods). The bike has...
  4. Blueberry

Elite membership

Elite membership Standard membership has its place. If you are only going to be able to ride 1-2 days this year based on finances you likely won't come out ahead with Elite in terms of $. It's a good discount but not enough. Even when I did just 3-4 nesba days in a season Elite worked well for...
  5. Blueberry

Insurance

I have my track bike under my Progressive policy along with my street bike. I have comprehensive ($1k deductible) with that policy (ie theft) and an accessories add-on for $6K to cover all the aftermarket goodies. I wouldn't submit a claim for accidents but in the event of a theft at least I'd...
  6. Blueberry

Crashed Helmet @ Tech Inspection

It may be worth posting a pic and getting the CR/staff eyes on the helmet as my opinion/experience won't get ya very far when it counts! Lol
  7. Blueberry

Crashed Helmet @ Tech Inspection

I have a Shoei helmet with a few scrapes on the top from an incident that passed several different track day and race orgs inspection. I also had Shoei inspect/X-ray it before I used it and kept the letter for proof if needed. Never needed. As was stated, they are designed for one impact only...
  8. Blueberry

10/5-6 Lightning Pics Vids

Good discussion question. I'll have to go back and look closer at the video, but I actually do what you do- clutch in, down a gear, clutch out, clutch in, down a gear, clutch out, etc. My gear indicator may not catch up until I'm done down shifting but you should hear the multiple down shifts. I...
  9. Blueberry

10/5-6 Lightning Pics Vids

Thanks for posting- I was behind you at the start there and had the camera rolling too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BIH6F7Zrqc When they held us at the start then let everyone out at once I knew it was gonna be a "camera worthy" session!:popcorn: Glad you are OK! :cheers:
  10. Blueberry

NJMP - A little rant (and request for any gopro videos of the crash)

Sorry to hear of the incident and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'd very much encourage the use of technology to help drive the culture change we seek. The initial request was for camera footage to better understand the incident and identify whom was involved. If it was available these...
  11. Blueberry

Lithium Polymer batteries- Who's got experience with one?

This is my 2nd season on the Pulse Spectrum 2- easy install, no maintenance whatsoever, no issues thus far. In colder temps (~ 45F is as cold as I've tried) I turn the fuel pump on/off a few times to "warm" the batteryand the bike always kicks right off (don't know if I need to but it was...
  12. Blueberry

rev'it leather suit

Could you send or upload pics please?
  13. Blueberry

Why do you ride with NESBA???

For me the consistency of how the days are scheduled really sets Nesba apart from other clubs I ride with. The 0,20,40 past rotation and start/lunch/stop schedule is so on point it really allows me to not only find a rhythm but maximizes on-track time. Even with other clubs running the same type...