bmart's latest activity

• bmart
    I have to hunt down mine every time I go to VIR. That curbing just tears them off!
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to NProductions's post in the thread Summit Point August 7th-8th with Like Like.
    Photos are up! You can view them at https://noiselessproductions.smugmug.com/2022/Summit-Point-August-7th-8th I am running a discount...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread New Member.
    Usually ride Road Atlanta, VIR, and CMP.
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to adotjdot's post in the thread 2014 Yamaha FZ09 track bike with Like Like.
    Was a wrecked street bike that I built back up for the track. 10,980 miles, clear title, brand new forks with Race Tech emulators...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread New Member.
    Welcome! Brent is a good guy. I'm planning to head down there too, from Charlotte. Think about what you'd like to work on, and make...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to ebudhram's post in the thread New Member with Like Like.
    New member from NC. Did a Track Day with Motorcycles of Greensboro at CMP earlier this year and decided i'd like to give this a try...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread First track day complete.
    If you get down to CMP, Road Atlanta, or some other southern courses, be sure to come by and say hello. Happy to help any way I...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to DaLong's post in the thread First track day complete with Like Like.
    Welcome to the addiction. We've all been in your position at some point. You've chosen the right organization with which to cut your...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to Horty222's post in the thread First track day complete with Like Like.
    Did my first ever track day yesterday Monday the 8th. A bit scared going in but felt better as the day progressed. Give a big shout out...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to TimTheAsian's post in the thread CMP Garages August 27/28 with Like Like.
    Yes it is. Our staff is currently ramping up for our Endurance weekend this upcoming weekend at PIRC. We will get back to CMP garage...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to jsin38's post in the thread VIR South Monday 8/1 with Love Love.
    Monday was a blast. Did not set a new PB but my fastest lap of the day was within a tenth of that according to my old school lap timer...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread VIR South Monday 8/1.
    I might be there. Thanks!
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread VIR South Monday 8/1.
    "I'm here to help, despite my actions" (One of my favorite quotes!) Stoked for the next one.
    • 1659538263776.png
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to Graybeal's post in the thread VIR South Monday 8/1 with Like Like.
    Hey, I was your paddock neighbor. Sorry if I was holding you up. Thanks for posting that I've never actually seen myself riding. I...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to Chubna's post in the thread Nelson Ledges 7/30-31 with Love Love.
    Just want to say thanks to all the coaches at Nelsons this past weekend, including Ryan/Allan/Dan. Each had some different things to...