bmart's latest activity

• bmart
    bmart reacted to Emerson's post in the thread The MotoAmerica Thread with Like Like.
    How about that Blake Davis kid on the N2 Racing/ Bobbleheadmoto R6 having a great testing season so far. Breaking the Supersport lap...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread Suspension Tuning.
    Really glad to hear this. Stability is nice! Possibly unrelated is the difference between lowering the front (raising the forks) and...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread Thank you N2!.
    Congrats on the bump. If you got it here, you know that you earned it! Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to domarena33's post in the thread Thank you N2! with Like Like.
    I wanted to really put out a heartfelt thank you to this community. I had an outstanding time this weekend at NCBike and I was finally...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread Tire warmers.
    I had problems with the curtains coming off and apart, and the area where the wiring goes in coming apart (seams). Every few weekends we...
    • 20121118_203611.jpg
    • 20121118_203631.jpg
    • 20121118_203645.jpg
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread Tire warmers.
    I've had the best luck with MotoD. My Woodcrafts worked awesome...but they kept coming apart.
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread I'm Back!.
    Not sure if I know you, but welcome back!
  • bmart
    Indistinguishable from new pants and jacket set. Best venting in the market; drilled not punched holes, so they don't close back up...
    • 20240413_181020sm.jpg
    • 20240413_181044sm.jpg
    • 20240413_181111sm.jpg
    • 20240413_181304sm.jpg
    • 20240413_181324sm.jpg
    • 20240413_181356sm.jpg
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread The MotoGP Thread.
    Holy Maverick, Goose. Even still...Acosta is unreal.
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread NEW LEATHER SUIT.
    While you're at it, can you share some info about how many uses before a recharge and the way to and cost of recharges? Thanks!
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to Tom_Stinson's post in the thread NEW LEATHER SUIT with Like Like.
    No, can’t do the 12th as it’s Mother’s Day. I’m only 1 hr from the track. Planning to come Friday the 10th stay overnight nearby hotel...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to Tom_Stinson's post in the thread NEW LEATHER SUIT with Like Like.
    Yes I will be using for street/track. I do have 3 bikes and may designate the bike I’m brining to track as a “track only bike”. Need to...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread NEW LEATHER SUIT.
    Have you looked for used or leftovers? That is a ton of coin for a first track day suit! If you look around, I would think that you...
  • bmart
    bmart reacted to rpm894's post in the thread NEW LEATHER SUIT with Like Like.
    You could probably go cheaper for your first suit if you wanted. Good chance your first suit isn’t going to be the perfect one you want...
  • bmart
    bmart replied to the thread NEW GUY - EXCITED!!.
    Judy has it covered! Absorb as much as you can. Take notes. Enjoy your first day. Talk to folks, including the CRs. We love the...