Recent content by bonez245

1. B

TYPE OF OIL FOR NINJA 400

Right now I've been using bel ray 10w40 thumber. But like I said wanted to know wt to switch too .. wanted to use the 300V but there were different numbers (weight) and didn't know if I keep it or change
  2. B

It's not tuned yet so the engine is still OEM
  3. B

This might be a stupid question but I currently switched my 2021 Ninja 400 from a street bike to track only.. I have been using 10W40 oil , but now it's time to do a oil change and wanted to know do I keep the same type or a different type for track use only?
  4. B

What Sizes Tires is Best for Track Only Ninja 400?

My OEM is a 70 tho..so will a 65 fit?
  5. B

Thanks that helps allot... The tire I have has a 65 not a 70 is that a weird size?
  6. B

Just got a rear tire from a guy and it's for a ninja 400. it's smaller than my OEM size race tires I have now. So did some research and they say racers play with the sizes... So just wanted to get another point of view of wts the best size for racing?
  7. B

Will Q3+ hóld up in the wet on track?

I have some fairly new Q3+ and was goin to a track weekend with them an it's supposed to have light showers on Sunday and rather not cancel. So will the Q3+ be ok?
  8. B

WTB: 2018+ NINJA 400 PART OUT

These are the parts I want to have but if the price is right equivalent equal will do.. 1)VORTEX V3 2.O REAR SETS 2)NORTON VOLTAGE REGULATOR BRACKET 3)NORTON RACING SOFT PULL THROTTLE SPRING 4)GB RACING ENGINE COVERS 5)MOTO HOLDERS FAIRING STAY 6) WOODCRAFT AXLE SLIDERS 7) AKRO EXHAUST HEADER...
  9. B

HOW TO DOWNSHIFT INTO A TURN?

Thank you so much, I will definitely be working on that. And that helps allot thank you
  10. B

Awesome thanks for the feedback. I should be with aj on the 10th so I looking forward to it
  11. B

I'm fairly new to track days. I don't have a quick shifter or slipper clutch so I blip throttle to rev match. so during the breaking zone do you grab break,then down shift? or down shift then break? If its break then down shift is there a proper way to rev match?also should the clutch be closed...
  12. B

WTB: 2018+ NINJA 400 PART OUT

Looking for some race parts for my 2021 ninja 400. I have somethings already but wanted to see if anyone has any other parts I may want
  13. B

Will armour bodies seat fit on a hot bodies body work ninja 400?

Just got a hot bodies body work but the previous owner used a oem seat for it... I possibly wanted to upgrade seats but not to sure if armour bodies seats will fit will it?