Recent content by bons

1. bons

2007 r1 $7500

**bump**
  2. bons

2007 r1 $7500

My brother in law has listed his 2007 R1 on dcsportbikes.net and asked me to post it up here. So below is a link to the .net post. http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50199 Thanks for lookin.
  3. bons

Donations For Brian Johnson

Done. Katie I know we don't know one another but I have met Brian several times while doing track days, he was always willing to answer my questions and provide feedback when I asked questions. Also my wife has been my source of strength after my accident last September which kept me in...
  4. bons

Chad Sisler

It pains me to hear this news, I didn't kow Chad but I wish his friends and family the best.
  5. bons

My Track Days are Done

Hello again! Well it's been a little over 9 months now and I have finally been cleared by my plastic surgeon and my ortho. I have been walking on my own 2 feet for almost a month now and it's amazing how liberating it has been. I hope you all are well and having fun on the track, I do plan to...
  6. bons

For Sale Teknic Chicane 1 Piece Leather Suit

For sale ****SOLD**** **Updated info Below** I have a Teknic Chicane 1 piece leather suit size 46 I purchased last year from Chris Moon, it has been worn 2 times and is in very good shape. I got this for $375 and am willing to let it go for $300. PM me or email me chrisbons@gmail.com if...
  7. bons

My Track Days are Done

ntwosport, It does me good to read posts like this, yes this was out of my control, yes this decision already haunts me, I'm still depressed, sore and angry. But like you said I have really gotten much closer with my family and friends that supported me through this whole ordeal. I have...
  8. bons

Setback

Barry, I wish you the best, I hope your recovery is speedy and hope you are surrounded by a good support group of family, friends and fellow riders. Take care and get well.
  9. bons

My Track Days are Done

One more for good measure:
  10. bons

My Track Days are Done

Jon, Yes the arthritis is going to be extremely bad (so I'm told) and as of yet I am still not weight baring from a Sept. 1, 2008 crash. Actually the ankle shot out the left side of my foot, I held back the photo's my plastic surgeon took pre-op because they are very graphic! Hopefully soon...
  11. bons

My Track Days are Done

and 3 more for good measure:
  12. bons

My Track Days are Done

Hello again, Finally sat down and got some time to go through my x-rays on cd so I thought I would share:
  13. bons

My Track Days are Done

Well it's been quite a while since I last posted with regard to my accident and I want to thank all of you for the input and well wishes, but as much as it pains me I have decided that I will not be returning to riding of any sort. Believe me this was a tough decision and every time I think...