Recent content by booboo1

1. B

This video will make you feel slow!!

Average I group rider
  2. B

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Quick question. Will the groups, B-I A, and the bump system be about the same structure as before? Thanks
  3. B

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

Go Pro mounted on the tank. Ya get the speed O and tach. Plus the best view. Imo.
  4. B

Any 2014 CMP Dates??

Hope we get one too. had great day yesterday there until my crash. Was a fun time
  5. B

Going back to I group from A group - Any Advice?

I think it's great your willing to put ego aside, which is hard in this sport. Your probably doing the right thing. Sure the heck can't hurt. You will get back in the groove and bump back up when it's the right time. At the end of the day we are out there to have fun!!!! And be safe.
  6. B

Harbor Freight Lift

Had mine for couple years. works great. And i keep on the rear stand on the lift all the time. good deal
  7. B

Supermoto Questions

My buddy just won the pro sumo race at VIR Sunday. CRF450. Bad machine and i dont think he has done a lot to it. I may go up there this weekend if they are running the sumo track
  8. B

Supermoto Questions

Buddy races a CRf450. Bad ass machine. Track only. I bought a 08 smr510 Husky. Does street and track duty. The most fun I have ever had on 2 wheels. Cost little more but dam I love it. My 600rr feels like a pig compared to it. And cheap to insure etc. Do yourself a favor, get something with...
  9. B

CMP Cancelled This Weekend (8/31 - 9/1) ???

Kinda late now, don't ya think????
  10. B

is CMP booked up??

Well it will save me $200 on the premium membership I was about to get. Thank God for Supermoto
  11. B

is CMP booked up??

Weird. I went to CMP site and looked at events. The nesba days were there a couple days ago, on the calendar, now they are not.
  12. B

Lets talk braking

If you ever get the chance to run a Supermoto around a gokart track or wherever. In can teach you trail braking in a hurry, My bike has a super brembo setup on it. Husky 510smr. 250lbs. Holy crap, because of the light weight bike and super brakes, give you much confidence quick. Then apply that...
  13. B

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

Is it ok to pay cash at the track for Monday? Assuming it is not sold out. Thanks