Recent content by boxx620

1. B

Bridgestone Rains BRAND NEW $225 shipped

SOLD!!! (1) Set Brand new NEVER USED Bridgestone Rain tires 120/180. (Wheels not included, duh). I paid $371 from Stickboy for these. I had these for sale in another post on STT for $290 plus shipping a while back and completely forgot about them. I just need them out of my house as I don't...
  2. B

06 GSXR600 - AMA Bike CHEAP!! 08 CBR600RR

See the link below for my 2006 Suzuki GSXR600 (Former Team Safety First AMA bike), and 2008 Honda CBR 600RR Graffiti edition (streetbike) for sale. I need to sell soon!! Baby on the way!! CLICK HERE FOR PAGE
  3. B

FS: Barber Aug 8, 9 Intermediate

how much? Will u split them up?
  4. B

Dunlop 211's for sale

SOLD For sale (1) set of Dunlop D211 "Daytona" AMA race tires with only a few laps on them. Front 120/70 #2783 Rear 190/55 #2779 made in Great Britain. Mfg date 0209. These tires have a harder compound left side for Daytona, but according to Sport Tire Service, it is just fine to flip these...
  5. B

CBR 600RR Corbin seat and throttlemeister cruise for sale

Throttlemeister sold, but Corbin still available!!
  6. B

CBR 600RR Corbin seat and throttlemeister cruise for sale

I put my Corbin seat for my 08 Honda CBR 600RR and my throttlemeister cruise control on ebay. Please check it out!! Throttlemeister cruise control Corbin seat
  7. B

Financing a track only bike

I got a loan from my local bank to pay for my racebike, and I told them it was a racebike and was unable to get insurance, so they let me use my pickup truck (paid for) for collateral on the loan for the bike. Seems to work out ok since I don't have to pay for insurance on the racebike which...
  8. B

THis Friday Sat At Road Atlanta.

If this is still for sale then I'll take saturday and will send you money immediately. Thanks!
  9. B

Rd Atlanta prep

this will be my first time at RA. Will I need to bring the plywood to pit on, or are all the pits paved? Just wanna make sure before driving 7 hrs. Thanks!!