Recent content by brandonh98

1. brandonh98

Tire Service 6/13 @ NJMP

Thanks for the reply!
  2. brandonh98

Tire Service 6/13 @ NJMP

Anyone know if there is going to be tire changing services available 6/13 at NJMP? Thanks, Brandon
  3. brandonh98

Suspension Help July 3 Jefferson

Don't let slowpoke touch your bike...he doesn't know what he's doing..haha..JK I'll be there as well driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a black 5x8 enclosed trailer...ride a flat black 636 #98....Stop by and say hi and we'll get you fixed up... Here is some literature to give you an idea what...
  4. brandonh98

Special Thanks to Control Rider @ BeaveRun

Low blow dude... Kimmie you said it best Not to mention you make it sound like he can't ride or something...NESBA CRs are all EXCELLENT riders...what?...You never crashed your bike before?...I hope the next time you're on the track with Will he stuffs your ass in turn one and makes you his...
  5. brandonh98

Tire Wear

Looks like a hot tear to me...I'd try raising the tire pressure....what pressure were you running in the rear?...hows the front look?
  6. brandonh98

Mid Ohio... Monday was Ideal

Its hard for the control riders to approach everyone....Its best to get with one of them before the session starts and ask them to take a look at ya or tow ya around the track to find the lines or whatever it is you want to work on....I find the more you talk with them the more likely they are...
  7. brandonh98

Mid Ohio!!!!

So we should be seeing some credits no?...I'd even be happy with a partial credit....I know NESBA would obviously eat the price to rent the track. If NESBA would pay for the track for one day and then give the riders back what was left over so that way NESBA at least broke even I'd be happy with...
  8. brandonh98

Mid Ohio!!!!

Pretty sure they were negotiating more dates while we were there......I just want to know if I'm going to get any rain credits for Today..
  9. brandonh98

Mid Ohio!!!!

Anyone know if they actually ran or not?
  10. brandonh98

Garage sale. Selling it all.

You have a lap timer?...If so PM me...
  11. brandonh98

Mid Ohio!!!!

Just got off the phone with Bobbi from Mid-Ohio....As far as they know right now camping will be FREE...They said to call back a couple weeks before the event just to make sure Other notes: NO CAMPFIRES...even if its in one of those portable campfire things...and Beverages are permitted as long...
  12. brandonh98

Mid Ohio!!!!

Anyone know the camping situation here?
  13. brandonh98

03-04 636 headlights

Making bike into a dedicated track bike and no longer need the headlights...Two upper tabs were cracked a couple years ago and were JB welded. I rode the bike with them like this for years with no problems. http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv137/brandonh98/Headlights/ Asking $90 + shipping...
  14. brandonh98

WANTED: ZX6R Race Plastics

yeah 03-04....All I see on ebay are new plastics made by an unknown company and are about the same price as a new set from hotbodies...which I also hear not so great things about....
  15. brandonh98

WANTED: ZX6R Race Plastics

Subject says it all....also looking for rear sets and stator cover Thanks, Brandon