Recent content by breakaway919

1. B

Pocono Rebirth

I might be a little bias because I live so close to it, but I can honestly say that if you can ride there...you can ride anywhere. Bumps and changing surfaces make you a better rider. I have spent the last few years only going to NJMP, but I'd love to see what they've done with Pocono. Count...
  2. B

WTB 06' CBR600RR Race Body

I need a full set of race plastics for my CBR. Anyone wanting to sell?
  3. B

F/S: Pit Bull Front and Rear Stands ***PICS***

Are you willing to ship them?
  4. B

07 CBR1000RR track ready

I pm'd you.
  5. B

2005 Yamaha R6

Please send more pics (poss tighter pics that show rash/damage a little more) to breakawayandjunk@gmail.com
  6. B

WTB 00 or 01 RC51 tank and other parts

I had a fast low-side in Turn 6 at NJMP and need a few things. Tank Complete race bodywork Exhaust and hangers rearsets fairing stay If you don't have the items to sell, but maybe you have info? Any info you can provide me I would appreciate. Thank you.
  7. B

Barbour Freight trailer 4x8 with a Strapless

are you willing to part with the axle rod for the RC51 that goes to the stand?
  8. B

2005 Honda CBR 600RR

Any word on the sale?
  9. B

2 CBRs for sale

Can you please send some pics of the 1000? breakawayandjunk@gmail.com Thanks.
  10. B

FS 2008 Honda 1000RR

Dave, do you still have the bike? I have someone what will buy it.
  11. B

NEW Pirelli Angel ST set

I have a brand new set of Pirelli Angel ST tires for sale. They are 120/70 front and 180/55 rear. I bought them last season and then bought a new bike that takes a 190/55 rear and will not accept the 180/55. That is why I am selling them. I have kept them in my garage up on a shelf so they...
  12. B

wtb: shock or link for rc51

I am looking for an aftermarket shock or link for an 01' rc51 sp1. Anybody want to sell me one?
  13. B

spotless 05 600rr 5500.00

Where are you located?
  14. B

FS: 2003 Honda 919 Street Fighter

Matte Gray Finish, 28,000 miles, 520 chain conversion, Yosh TRS Carbon Exhaust, Powercommander, Pro Taper Handlebars. The bike is in excellent condition and rides better than new! Asking 4500
  15. B

FS: 2002 RC-51 Race/Track Street Setups

Just so you know who is sending you an email. Mine is jamvideo@verizon.net