Recent content by Brian16

1. Brian16

2016 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & DISCOUNT PACKAGES

Look like a good schedule! I see Road Atlanta is a go for the weekend of July 4th again! That is always a great event! Wish there were more at VIR, but the schedule looks great!
  2. Brian16

N2 Track Days And Evolve GT Enter Partnership For 2016

^ What he said. I can't seem to get their web page to load.
  3. Brian16

Best way to cheap track bike

The only downside is hurting peoples feelings when you pass them on their 600/1000's. They are great bikes with a ton of aftermarket parts and you can convert parts from GSXR's (rear wheel, forks...ect) down the road if you want. There are guys in "A" running SV's. And it hurts my feelings!
  4. Brian16

Good BP... Clean line.... buttttttttt....

Three year Novice here! The biggest thing for me was looking thru the turn. Picking out a marker and making my head move to look at it. It really does slow things down and helped me avoid a target fix crash when a rider went down right in front of me. I forced my head to look thru the turn and...
  5. Brian16

Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 4/5

I need to pick up a couple N2 shirts this weekend. Got the wheels off and another set of scuffs being mounted tomorrow. I can't wait for Sat! Road A is so amazing! And Lenny, if you are working Novice I need a tow! I think you will be happy with my foot position after you worked with me at...
  6. Brian16

Anyone know what time we can set up Friday? I will be getting in about 3pm or so and wondering if we could drop trailers that early?
  7. Brian16

In for Saturday!
  8. Brian16

06/07 GSXR Race Body

These were sold. I apologize for not updating my post.
  9. Brian16

A quick question..

Glad to see you are looking to dip your toes in the water! There are always track bike for sale in various states of tune. For me, I would stay away from built engines. They make more power, but the trade off is they generally need to be refreshed often and that can get expensive. The extra...
  10. Brian16

VIR 4/6, Thank You!

I just wanted to say what a great time I had out at VIR yesterday! I think the group as a whole ran great. Everyone seemed to be playing by the rules and it was a great day overall. I also wanted to say a special thank you to CR Lenny for working with me and giving me pointers throughout the...
  11. Brian16

06/07 GSXR Race Body

I wont be there this weekend. I will be at VIR on Monday. I will be there for the July 4th weekend though!
  12. Brian16

06/07 GSXR Race Body

I have a spare set of HotBodies race plastics that I am looking to sell. Has the full race belly pan and overall is in solid shape. A few stress cracks, but will mount up and pass tech as is. Has holes cut for frame sliders as well. I can bring them to VIR on the 6th if needed. Would like to...
  13. Brian16

Shift Vertex Leather Suit Black

I have the white one in this exact size. Love it! Looks great, but at 6'3" and 215lbs it's a little snug. Been keeping and eye out for a size or two larger. I can certainly vouch for the quality of these suits! GLWS.
  14. Brian16

GO PRO TETHERS

So the tethers that they sell on Amazon won't pass?
  15. Brian16

Raul from Highside Photo at Road Atlanta

Here is one of mine from Saturday! Love it!