Recent content by bronsonj

1. B

My crash at Summit 7/7

Tom, Unfortunately, my recollection of what happened is spotty. It was definitely before turn in. I feel like it was about half way into my normal braking zone, so I don't think I grabbed too much initial brake but I could be wrong. I was surprised when the front wheel started flopping back &...
  2. B

My crash at Summit 7/7

I'm the guy on the red Triumph who crashed Sunday afternoon at turn one. a) I'd like to thank whoever packed up my bike & van - as anyone will tell you, the N2 community is the best! b) If anybody happened to capture me on video, I'd be interested in seeing it. For anybody who's interested, I...
  3. B

1999 sv650 track bike $1200

Bike is sold!
  4. B

New Set of Pirelli slicks SC2

These are sold.
  5. B

New Set of Pirelli slicks SC2

New, unused pair of diablo superbike slicks both are SC2 (green) front 120/70 manufacture date is 4616 rear 160/60 manufacture date is 1816 located in Gaithersburg, MD $250 plus shipping
  6. B

1999 sv650 track bike $1200

4th gear is broken - makes bad clunking sounds. Was running great until the end of my last track day. Bike pulls strongly, and handles well. yoshi cams, full m4 exhaust, racetech springs and emulators, penske rear shock, brembo master cylinder, goodridge front brake lines, aluminum subframe, gp...
  7. B

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

I understood right away :) There are definitely a couple lessons I took away from that. I got too wrapped up in trying to stay in the draft & forgot that we should always ride like there's somebody 6 inches off our wheel.
  8. B

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

some videos from I group on Sunday. had a couple "moments" session 5 @7:25 I swerved to avoid a rider I was following too closely then got yelled at by the CR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTBKLxbxYSI session 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz6N3AFwv-4 session 7...
  9. B

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

I for one would be willing to ante up extra $$ to make Main on 9/23 happen if need be. I'm already in for $185, what's a little extra?
  10. B

Video from JC I group on 6/29

Roman, It was good pitting next to you. I'm glad you were able to get your bike back on the track after your excursion!
  11. B

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

Josh, good meeting you the other day. I know everybody does things differently, but the only time I ever touch my rear brake is when I'm coming to a stop in the paddock.
  12. B

Video from JC I group on 6/29

Likewise - had a lot of fun riding. and it was great talking pedal bikes too!