Recent content by Bucket List Rider

1. B

New To Track Day Riding

Sold!!!! Thanks for the help with title. It helped with the sale.
  2. B

New To Track Day Riding

Bike still for sale. I have an interested buyer but he has not moved on the purchase. Like I said the title is in hand. It is a valid Maryland title. It has previous owner's name on it. No lienholder. Previous owner signed to me. I received a bill of sale as proof of purchase. I never...
  3. B

New To Track Day Riding

ZLTFUL Thank you for the insight. I do have a title, free and clear, no lienholder info on it, signed by the previous owner named on the title front. I did not sign anywhere on the title so my giving that title to the next owner with a bill of sale would not screw up the next owner if they...
  4. B

New To Track Day Riding

Whew!!!! Thanks for the hearty debate. I now have a new saying..." Uncle Sam can draw succulently upon my scrotum if he thinks I'm paying a dime to him for my race bike." Classic... Bike still available. Willing to meet buyer within a 3 hour drive.
  5. B

ROLLCALL - NJMP April 3/4

I'm in for 3rd and 4th. Wishing for 50 degrees plus but counting on a great time. 53 days and counting.... :D Right now, sitting in 26 inches of snow and counting......:banghead::mad: 08 Kawasaki ZX10R Intermidiate and will be moving up by being smooth and consistently grooved
  6. B

New To Track Day Riding

When I bought it, the guy told me that it was sprung for a 185 to 200 lb person. I can't verify or deny. I weighed in at 200 before last year and got down to 185 to 190 suited. Suspension performed well. As far as I know front forks are stock. Bike was set up by Alex Sweatlow who owns a shop...
  7. B

New To Track Day Riding

MAKES FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. IMAGINE THIS BIKE WITH A BOW ON IT SITTING IN HIS GARAGE AND A CARD SAYING "FROM YOUR LOVING BROTHER/SISTER"!! :wow::adore: HE'LL CHERISH IT FOREVER..
  8. B

New To Track Day Riding

MAKES FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. IMAGINE THIS BIKE WITH A BOW ON IT SITTING IN HIS GARAGE AND A CARD SAYING "FROM YOUR LOVING BROTHER/SISTER"!! :wow::adore: HE'LL CHERISH IT FOREVER..
  9. B

New To Track Day Riding

Silver Spring, Md
  10. B

New To Track Day Riding

I have the bike for you. 02 GSXR 600 Excellent Package For Track Day Starter D&D Slip-on (Sounds Great) Penske Rear Shock Vortex Rear Sets Steel Braided Brake Lines Vortex front and rear sprocket (+1 rear -1 front) DID 520 Chain EBC Race Brake pads Armour Bodies Plastics 2 sets of rims...