Recent content by Bucky Badger

1. Bucky Badger

Gron4 Photos Blackhawk June 10-11

Simply inspecting the master link on your chain and examining sprocket wear Craig....nothing to be concerned about. :D
  2. Bucky Badger

Got it!!!!

^^This man speaks the truth. Congrats on the bump to A Lee...you earned it and proved the following day that you are in the right group for your skill level. :adore:
  3. Bucky Badger

who has race tires in stock?

Glad I was able to help by steering you to someone that would have some skins for your trip. Sorry we didn't have anything in stock for you. Enjoy the Dragon.
  4. Bucky Badger

3 Graves Full Systems for Sale

R1 Exhaust is SOLD
  5. Bucky Badger

3 Graves Full Systems for Sale

I have 3 Graves full systems for sale. email me at brianblume “at” me “dot” com with any questions 2007 – 2008 GSXR 1000 Full Graves Titanium System with a Carbon Fiber can. The can does have some scuffs on the carbon fiber but it doesn’t affect performance...
  6. Bucky Badger

Texas Tornado Boot Camp

Seriously...I can't wait to go, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas day:D to get here which means that either I built this up in my head to be just pure awesomeness and I'm in for a letdown or its gonna live up to what I think and will be awesome.
  7. Bucky Badger

Texas Tornado Boot Camp

I'm about to turn 39 for the 2nd time on May 13th and wanted to do something unique, fun and motorcycle related. I looked at a couple different options and finally settled on going to the Colin Edwards Texas Tornado Boot Camp. http://www.texastornadobootcamp.com I didn't want to go it alone...
  8. Bucky Badger

New Member in WI.

Welcome!!
  9. Bucky Badger

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

You have my attention now...tell me more...:D
  10. Bucky Badger

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

"bike fairy" hands down