Recent content by Burnall4

1. Burnall4

New Girl from NC

2. Burnall4

This guy has some skills!

You can learn how to do that from this guy Ike De jager http://www.facebook.com/pages/2020-Racing-Academy/173107606033755 by learning how to do this Took his school, and learned how to spin up the rear tire, now I am just trying not to do it at the track going into a turn, soooo tempting :doh:
  3. Burnall4

Delivery from Pa to Barber

Ohhhh i am going to prank call you now mr. DAVE :haha::rtfm:
  4. Burnall4

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

I have posted my condolences but I really think that I should share this: This is a passage that was taken from a motorcycle forum that I frequent, one of the well known members sadly lost his life in a accident a few years ago on the street, but I saved this because of how powerful it is, I...
  5. Burnall4

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Godspeed Mike, you will be missed but don't worry, you will never be forgotten...
  6. Burnall4

Nwe Race Hauler

Will Smith had one of the first ones...matter of fact they protested it be taken off the streets of NY a couple months ago while he was filming MIB 3
  7. Burnall4

Congrats to Trey

knee PADS there is no mistaken the two in Trey's case :flipoff:
  8. Burnall4

Congrats to Trey

Hey I got your knee pads bronzed, like you asked!:spank: Congrats...
  9. Burnall4

07 Race Prep GSXR 600

say it aint so VJ? This bike is amazing and runs strong, someone is going to get rocket ship for next to nothing.
  10. Burnall4

FS: 2007 AMA Corona Racing 600RR

How many miles? Stock motor? Any spares come with it?
  11. Burnall4

Richmond VA area track day riders?

I am a fellow Richmonder, Fan area...more than likely moving to DC area though. Im on the other side of the world at th moment but I will be home this summer, so i will be able to ride the last part of the season. After almost 1.5 years of not ridding on the track this is going to be fun...
  12. Burnall4

Summit Point Ride Share May 7-8

yeah can you pick me up, i will be outside of ECP #13 just drive by, open the door and I will jump in, don't mind the soldiers that are heavily armed...they shoot because they are jealous :P
  13. Burnall4

2008 Track Ready R6

PM'd :popcorn:
  14. Burnall4

Congrats to JohnnyCinco!

:haha:Bwhahahahaha.... That is all
  15. Burnall4

2008 Yamaha R6

Damn if you have this thing, which I know you want, in two months I would definitely scoop it up, gl with sale!