Recent content by CBRYDR

1. C

WTF I am Bored out of my F$%#ing Skull

Best played in simulation mode. On the throttle hard out of a turn, and you low side nasty...Not on too early, you're too slow...love it!
  2. C

Jennings in January

I've been discussing this with a few of my friends so we'll probably be there, too
  3. C

Summit 10-24

Hey man, I saw them trailer your bike. Hope you're doing fine. Actually, during the last session, my rear brake line got clipped by my swingarm and I was spewing brake fluid. Apparently, my rearsets were set too far back and high up, that it actually sliced my line. I have fluid over my swingarm...
  4. C

Summit 10-24

Well, if you make a few trips down to Jennings, you can cut that 4-months to two!
  5. C

Summit 10-24

Awesome, dude. thanks!
  6. C

Summit 10-24

Nice, dude. I'll be there in the wee hrs on Fri.
  7. C

Summit 10-24

If LD runs the chase, I'll run the trail :) Always wanted to get a vid clip to analyze my form. I'll come by and say what's up. Where are you setting up?
  8. C

Summit 10-24

LOL! Another yellow 818? 600RR pearl yellow here...818. White RS-T suit dubbed "2SLO"
  9. C

Electrical at Summit Main

OK, cool. Thanks guys
  10. C

Electrical at Summit Main

How would I be able to obtain? I'm heading out to main on 10/24 and need direction on where I need to go for a key. Thanks.
  11. C

Old man winter

I have UA CG mock and pants. I'm also rocking the full UA CG face mask, along with UA CG football socks!
  12. C

MotoGp Question

When everyone refers to G-Force, I'm assuming it's only negative g-force as a result of hard braking? Because I think the g-force in turns on motorcycles, especially at the GP level, are quite minimal. When I say minimal, that is in comparison to F1 g-forces
  13. C

MotoGp Question

I've seen this multiple times in GP and WSBK. Announcers have commented that it assists with balancing
  14. C

WTB 03-06 600RR parts!!

Check this thread out. Good luck http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=191901
  15. C

Old man winter

UA makes a good pair of cold gear compression gloves