Recent content by chambers

1. C

If you can watch this without smiling, you have issues...

Very funny - had to bring my wife upstairs to watch it. Thanks for posting it.
  2. C

Pirelli tires

Hey Barry - sent you a PM
  3. C

Graves tire warmers

Let me see if I can pick these up as well.
  4. C

Pirelli tires

I'll take the tires. Give me a few minutes and check your PM's.
  5. C

Que friggin' Pasa

Now I'm really glad I went ahead and purchased my photos from them on Sunday
  6. C

WTB 4X8 trailer

Maybe this one will work for ya. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=5460
  7. C

Bike towing + wheel choke question

I use a Baxley in conjunction with the Pit Bull rear axle trailer restraint. Once locked in my bike isn't going anywhere. My first use with both of them was going to Barber a couple of weeks ago and hit some pretty rough stuff on the way down and no issues It's never happened to me, but my...
  8. C

Check this kid out

That's what I'm talking about. Age vs. abilities. Give him 5-10 more years and that boy will just be plan bad............
  9. C

Check this kid out

Naturally gifted. Reminded me of DJ flying by me at mach speed at Barber.
  10. C

How to buy a motorcycle from someone across the country.

Man that's a tough call. I would have to go with my gut instinct on it and try to get some kind of clue about dude selling it to you. Hard to do over the phone but... I was in Saudi Arabia when I bought my last bike in '02. Actually a buddy of mine bought from a dude in NY off ebay and we had...
  11. C

Is my tire safe to use?

I'd put a new one on just to give me piece of mind.
  12. C

Barber = Awesome

Great video John. Glad I had the chance to meet ya Friday out in the staging area with Jimmy. I can't believe I didn't take you up on the offer of using your gopro for a session :banghead:. Oh well. I'll be back there soon and hopeully I will have my own set up by then.
  13. C

Will pay over for Barber I

Much appreciated John
  14. C

FS: Barber I 4/25

Just talked with you. Will be calling.
  15. C

Will pay over for Barber I

I've got a buddy that will take both days. I sent you an email in case you can't work something out on this deal. Also passed along your information to him.