Recent content by ChasingChaos

1. ChasingChaos

2006 Kawi ZX636 race bike

Clean title? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ChasingChaos

2006 R6 Package

If you decide to part it, I'm interested in the track plastics.
  3. ChasingChaos

WTB track plastic for 06-07 R6 and street tank trim

I'm looking for a set of track plastics for an 06-07 R6r (not s) I don't care how they look as long as they are in one peace and mountable. I also need the stock street tank trim (all 3 pieces) the air box cover and both gas tank trim pieces as well as the right and left side little black...
  4. ChasingChaos

Lots of parts for 3rd ten ZX10 08-10 and other parts brembo master quick shifter

Bump Can't believe the Brembo Master RCS19 hasn't sold. It fits any bike.
  5. ChasingChaos

Lots of parts for 3rd ten ZX10 08-10 and other parts brembo master quick shifter

Brembo RCS19 Master cylinder and reservoir $280 transforms the brakes. It will work on any bike but I professionally added a quick connect to plug up the brake lights on the 08-10 ZX-10R. OEM right side mid gloss black with a little rash $20 OEM headlight with lots of rock chips but nothing...
  6. ChasingChaos

Hotbodies front fender painted to match OEM green with chips and such from riding on the street. Ready to mount and roll $50 Right upper OEM fairing with some rash and a scratch all mounts intact and ready to mount. $100 Left OEM tail fairing 3 broken tabs. One drill hole to make the bottom...
  7. ChasingChaos

OEM perfect like new clutch cover and full OEM clutch with all the plates and bearings with less then 1k miles on them $200 Triple tree with bearings $50 Aftermarket rear seat cowl with horrible paint job no cracks $20
  8. ChasingChaos

I've got a pile of stuff for sale. All the parts are off an 08 ZX10 green. All the plastics are in tact and all tabs are in place with the exception of the two rear tail pieces which still mount up fine but are missing a couple tabs. I have pics and details of the condition of everything...