Recent content by ChiefSmokeDawg

1. ChiefSmokeDawg

Preferred 600?

I prefer the R6 cause it seems to be the most track ready out of the box. No big fork caps and piles of shims to get a great swingarm angle and fork geometry like a lot of gixxer owners run. I know guys that run mid :30's at thunderbolt on bone stock R6's. Which makes me look horribly unskilled...
  2. ChiefSmokeDawg

NJMSP Under Fire

When I was down at Shenandoah, we stopped the trackday for like 1 hour to respect the people nearby who were attending church. I think the most important thing is jobs here. That track provides a LOT of jobs for the people in that area. That's really the selling point to the people of the area...
  3. ChiefSmokeDawg

Anyone heard of mjsperformace?

MJSPerformance is VERY popular amongst us R6 owners. There's countless guys running their mid pipe setup. They coat it so it is pretty and black. They modify OEM headers to delete the CAT. Shoot, I've even sold them a couple stock exhausts off of R1's and R6's just for pocket cash. They are REAL...
  4. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

Lmao It turns out that I pit with vinny all the time and never knew it! :lol
  5. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

Great weekend!! Hey Vinny, I just finally got the video uploaded. We were out there for like a half hour, so I had to chop the beginning and end. You can definitely see me chasin you around! I was SOOOOO worried about the slicks with all those moist patches and whatnot. Thanks so much for the...
  6. ChiefSmokeDawg

10x10 steel easy-up tent $99

I am interested! Lemme know if they are still available. I wish I could have it for this weekend at NJMP!
  7. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

Got it. I'll be sure to ride the inside all the way around the turn next time! Thank you so much for all your help and insight that you sent to me also. I REALLY appreciate the positive criticism and will be sure to work on everything!
  8. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

:haha: LMAO[/b]
  9. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

Lmao There's a first for everything! Hahaha I just keep seeing u on the track and am like who is this dude. Then I saw you in the gallery from Friday and I googled. I'd love to meet up. I always try to find people who I seem to be near on the track hoping to get a tow and learn something...
  10. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

LOL! I pretty much just ride with Absolute. I googled Vinny #337 and found this thread. I been thinking about running with NESBA tho, cause absolute doesn't have too many dates left this season. :( This guy Colin aka Dieselboy runs with Nesba a lot, and has always recommended them.. That June...
  11. ChiefSmokeDawg

Yo Vinny 337!

Hey Vinny, I see you on the track all the time in group 4 at absolute track days. My name is Anthony and I ride an 08 silver and black R6. We come across each other on the track quite often! Just figured I'd see who you were so maybe next TD we can get up! Not sure if you can see the avatar I...