Recent content by chitownS4

1. C

BHF videos

I was riding a beat up 03 rattle can army greenish 600rr #44. You were really moving out there. Every time you passed me I thought to myself, "That damn AIR guy is passing me again!?" (from the letters on the back of your leathers). You even passed me in the carousel, but it didn't phase me...
  2. C

BHF videos

I ran "with" you in I group on Sunday. You were really tearing it up! You passed me so many times throughout the day I lost count. Good riding!
  3. C

2000 SV650 track bike

Thanks for the interest. Bike is currently off the market due to a pending deal.
  4. C

2000 SV650 track bike

The SV performed well at Blackhawk this weekend. I was running a backmarker I pace, but the SV could be a lot faster in more capable hands. Post edited with location...bike is stored in Elk Grove Village, IL...NW suburb of Chicago. Title is available.
  5. C

2000 SV650 track bike

2000 SV650 track bike - turnkey...needs no work Willing to trade for inline 4 track bike. Pro Tek clip ons Pro Tek rear sets Two Bros full exhaust with gold carbon muffler Race Tech cartridge emulators .85 fork springs with 20 wt fork oil GSXR rear shock (fully adjustable minus ride height)...
  6. C

Question about front sag

Congrats on the bump Joe!