1. Chris Thomas

2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10r w/ABS

REDUCTION: $10,900.
  2. Chris Thomas

$11,500 obo.
  3. Chris Thomas

For sale is my 2014 White ZX-10r with ABS. 1,790 miles. Pristine condition. Nearly stock, but for the following: MRP Motorsports ECU flash (http://www.mrpmotorsports.com/ecu-fl...10-fm0008.html) Graves Exhaust -1 Sunstar front sprocket; stock rear sprocket. Saddlemen's Track Tech seat Yosh...
  4. Chris Thomas

2006 Suzuki SV650 Track/Street - $2800

Shoot me a text or email when you decide to sell again. Perhaps we can find a $ that works for us both. I'll be looking for a reasonable track 650 as my son wants to start getting into the sport. cthomas6325@me.com or four 1 0 -419- 11 two three.
  5. Chris Thomas

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

The latter. He wants to learn to ride now. He will not be on the track. he has the whole process of learning, including MSF class. But, adding track day experience to see how bikes are ridden will help. And he keeps me company on the trip..
  6. Chris Thomas

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

When you bring a newbie, he will have trouble following the action since no real amenities trackside. I hope to bring my son around and chat with folks, see what they ride and open him up to what it takes to safely participate in motorcycling. Knowing that group like N2 shares that notion is a...
  7. Chris Thomas

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

I'll be coming with four additional riders, two riding novice, and two advanced. Also bringing my 16 yo son who's interested in getting into riding. Hope that N2 riders can help him understand about how we ride safely and what track days mean to improvement. See you all Friday.