Recent content by cliplizard

1. cliplizard

Number one thing to improve NESBA

Again, CRs are the main asset of NESBA. I hear and read many people asking "Who was the CR who helped me". Please add a spot on this site to introduce the CRs and have a bio about them. I want other members spending more time with the CRs (keeps me safe when others are safe). I see many...
  2. cliplizard

Number one thing to improve NESBA

1. have rider seminar going on while track day is going on. NESBA's wealth is the CRs. Many of these guys have helped me just by relating their experiences on the track. As a beginner, i would like to go to a suspension, maintenance, riding position, tire or other short 20-30 minute...
  3. cliplizard

New guy from Bloomington, IN

Dave, welcome to Nesba. i too, turned 40 and bought my first bike last July. i got suckered into taking my TOURING/sport BMW to a NESBA event in September. I am so hooked. Im from Bloomington but live on southside of Indy now. i have a silver BMW, please say hello on Sat or Sun. if you...
  4. cliplizard

New guy from Bloomington, IN

Steve, A BMW on a track?:eek: Ive been told that what you are doing is inappropriate and that a BMW is not a "Track Weapon":notsure:. I'll be riding the silver R Bike and am jealous of your bhp.
  5. cliplizard

8mm Riv-nut

Greg, i was at BHF with you. i knew you wouldnt be riding this weekend but hoped you might be there. how many do you need? what size do you want? ill give them to Fred or Brian.
  6. cliplizard

8mm Riv-nut

ill bring plenty 6 & 8 mm. :idea:no payment, just help me go faster
  7. cliplizard

8mm Riv-nut

have rivet nuts Fred, my company actually has these made. i make and distribute automotive fasteners. ill bring plenty to choose from to putnam.
  8. cliplizard

Non-sportbikes allowed in track days?

There are other associations that will make someone feel out of place. But not NESBA. There are plenty of first timers. Keeping up (in B Group) doesnt matter I bought my first bike in July 08 and went to the track on my 1998 BMW in August (628lb bike). . The bonneville would be a blast.
  9. cliplizard

Newbie question

nesba and their rules Bry, just get yourself to the track.. i had a trailer break-down and a car break-down on the way to my first track day in July 08. When i got to the track, there were plenty of Control Riders who just started pitching in to get my bike track ready. Yes, read the manual...
  10. cliplizard

Good to see a post

make it 4 im looking to support those who support nesba. Turn One and .....
  11. cliplizard

Granzow's Putham Pics are up!

Matt, i have pictures for you Matt, i have several pictures of you. I had a friend taking some photos (Bob Ranstead that you met) and he took some pictures of you since you were so busy taking them of everyone else. some of them are great shots. how can i get these to you? i will be a RA and...