Recent content by Cole

1. Cole

B guy in A?

around the 7 min. mark there was some nice inside passes by another rider. you should prolly get a bit more aggressive on your passing, no second guessing tho, do it, make it stick
  2. Cole

NESBA Member Motorcycle USA Article

2 thumbs up! good read
  3. Cole

An interesting observation

It's been said a bunch already, but i will repeat it anyway, because it is that important; we are all ambassadors of track. I was helped out my first day and am repaying it every time I go to the track, regardless of the org. As a mid-central CR with NESBA, I have duties on the track and in...
  4. Cole

comment of my form...please :)

a good tool to use is imagine a straight line though the wheels (vertically) and where your head is in comparison. If your head is inside of the turn of the imaginary line you are in good shape, if not you are crossed up (where your knee is on the deck and head is directly over the center of...
  5. Cole

Quiet Track Time / classes / intro groups

Bring him to a NESBA day. In the end, he will thank you for it
  6. Cole

Need riders for MPH

been there once this year, and it's a real grippy track, loads of fun. sign up now. see you there!
  7. Cole

Insight into Ben Spies training...watch until the end

gettin' all the Yama boys to have a lil fun is great, in my opinion. also, in my opinion, he holds the throttle longer and brakes later. ... there's a tip
  8. Cole

Insight into Ben Spies training...watch until the end

out-flippin-standing !!!
  9. Cole

thanks!

Nick, the drive from Omaha is always worth it when I'm going to Putnam! Gotta get there every year at least once. You were riding great and it was a blast riding with you! Sorry I didn't get out to I sessions with you, but you were in great hands. See you next year for sure!
  10. Cole

Oh Boy~!~ Goal reached!

The first time i went out with ya, and looked over my shoulder and saw you there, I thought..." ... okay..." And the faster we went you were still there! Then when you were in front, I was blown away. You did a great job on the big beast and it was a treat to see you flog it. Congrats on...
  11. Cole

Who is this?

... w... o... w... nice pics, all of 'em
  12. Cole

2008 gsxr 600

bring it to MPH! ...and lemme flog it!!!
  13. Cole

Congrats to Squegee for the A-bump

Congrats, Ciegi! Well done. Could tell at MAM you weren't far from it. here fishy, fishy... here fishy... du- duh du-duh du-duh du-DUH
  14. Cole

2008 gsxr 600

rrroooaaahhh!!! Doug, gimme a call. I would like to see this 08 6hundy in person and I live in "slomaha" can't we all just get along?