Recent content by croc hunter

1. C

Barber 10-11 Video thread

Not sure what happened to the sound, i guess I can't remember how to edit video. That gravel trap ride was pretty simple, just kept it upright and straight with no breaking. Bike did take off a little exiting the trap, but nothing serious
  2. C

Just realized this is a really old thread. Lol. Anyway, video is from 11/10/2013.
  3. C

Barber 10-11 Video thread http://youtu.be/QPGhT6VBUBE
  4. C

http://youtu.be/McwPNu6FCDE NESBA A group Sunday
  5. C

Season Over

What a great way to end the season!!
  6. C

Awesome weekend!! Looks like you figured out the museum turn. Lol.
  7. C

Track Jak

I use my Trakjak on the dirtbike to hold the rear wheel up while I grease the shock bearing. Also use it to hold the front wheel up when I grease the steering bearing. Tool has many uses. Lol
  8. C

I hate trackdays!!!!!

Thanks for the ride share, going to be a great weekend. I'll drive and you can hang out the window and bark at all the cars we pass. Lol
  9. C

A Little Tribute

Nice video!!!
  10. C

How was NOLA?

Agree, this is a great track and worth the trip. When the facilities are complete it will be awesome. Tire wear was actually very good. I was running NTEC's at first and the front tire seemed to have no wear and the rear looked like cold tearing. Maybe the track surface is so gentle on tires...
  11. C

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

Sending prayers and good wishes to Stan and his family
  12. C

Thank you

Got to agree with Mike, let's close out 2011 and get that smiley happy fun 2012 schedule out ASAP!!!!
  13. C

New Assistant Director in NESBA Southeast

Congrats Cal. One thing for sure, if you made it this past weekend, you'll make anything.
  14. C

Not good weekend

This incident occurred in front of me while CRing. The rider in front of me low-sided after gassing it to hard and his bike slid to the inside of 3 I think. A group of riders following me made it safely through, but obviously a panic back up caused a wreck. So what's my point: 1. Under yellow...
  15. C

RIP Abraham Stacey

We are very shocked and saddened to hear this news. Abe was such a good guy and always had a smile on his face. Our condolences to Abe's family and all loved ones. From The Plimmer Family