Recent content by Cru Jones

1. C

Galfer FD068G1003 / FD178G1003 Pads (R6 R1 -06 Many Other Bikes)

I got these for my bike, but they won't work with my PVM rotor (for more information see this THREAD). The one set is still new in the card, while the other was fitted and was taken off when it was apparent the pads were too big for the rotor. I also did a a little marking with Sharpie marker on...
  2. C

600RR Track Parts (Wheels, rotors, QS, IM, etc.)

QS is sold. Still have HRC rotors, captive spacers and the Ignition Module.
  3. C

Wheelset is sold. Still have front HRC rotors, the captive spacers, the Ignition Module and Quickshifter.
  4. C

More pics: HRC ROTORS CAPTIVE SPACERS
  5. C

CBR 600RR Captive Spacers, HRC full-floating rotors, QS & IM. The HRC full-floating rotors can be purchased in combo with either the front or the rear wheel for a discount. The rotors will also work with the '04-07 CBR 1000RR. The captive spacers where made by Zoran at Twin Works Factory and...
  6. C

WTT - 2005 600RR Race/Street For TZ/RS250

With spare wheels and track bodywork I was thinking ~$6.5K.
  7. C

Thanks. Got a TZ or RS 250 you want to trade for it? :)
  8. C

WTT - 2005 600RR Race/Street For TZ/RS250 I know it's a long shot, but I've got to try. Details: Bike is Blake Kelly's former AMA/WERA race bike that's been converted to street/track duty. Most of the safety wiring is still in place, so bke could be brought back to pure track/race duty with...