Recent content by dakoffler

1. D

Pit Bull Trailer System - R6

This is sold.
  2. D

WTB race parts 06 07 gsxr 600 750

Yes I am HavocCat, thank you. Also to update I just purchased a steering stabilizer.. Now I need plastics, rubber, and nice weather!!
  3. D

Update: The only thing I still need from original list is race plastics.. Also interested in an exhaust, and aftermarket steering dampener
  4. D

Awesome! Thanks man!
  5. D

Update: Yes rsr, I got clip ons.. Mike, Pm sent I'm sorry guys, for some reason I didn't get notifications on these replies.. I'll check the post more often.. New at this!!
  6. D

Looking for: Straight Front forks with cartridge kit Rear suspension race plastics Fuel management system QuickShifter sensor set up for gp shift After market clip ons
  7. D

Looking for: Ohlins cart front Ohlins rear Upper stay bracket Full set of track fairings Quick shift Vortex clip ons Slip on exhaust
  8. D

2006 - 2009 GSXR 600 750 Race Parts: Bazzaz, Vortex, Attack, PCIII

Interested in the wheel set.. Tires possibly depending on the model number, date code, and size on each..
  9. D

GSXR1000 Ohlins Cartridge front forks, JRI Rear shock

hello.. I was looking at your JRI rear.. Can you give me the year 1000 it was on, and a part number from the shock itself so that I can cross reference to see if it's compatible with my 750?