Recent content by Dan529

1. Dan529

NCM Track Weekend in 25 days!!! WooooHoooo!!!

Still can't sign up. Sure it's a glitch cause none of the other events have this issue. Looks like from what I've read in the media the place is shut down until the noise issues are through litigation. My end of the season track day jitters are kicking in.
  2. Dan529

NCM Track Weekend in 25 days!!! WooooHoooo!!!

Is this event sold out? I need one intermediate spot and two novice. Can't register on the website.
  3. Dan529

Leather Rental July 4th at Road Atlanta?

I have a pair of barley used A* track pants black in color size 52 euro. You can buy em for $150 or I'll let you borrow them for free. Let me know. Be there July 3rd late evening staying at the Holiday Inn in Brassleton. PM me and I'll give you my phone #
  4. Dan529

2002 Honda CBR600F4i

17K miles Racetech forks Ohlins rear Scotts damper PC3 USB full arrow system New nissin radial master extra body work 2 sets of extra wheels with rotors and tires 1 large Rubbermaid box full of parts(sprockets, clip on's, etc.) Tires have one day at Barber on them. Bike is in Blairsville, GA zip...
  5. Dan529

Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 4/5

See you all Saturday! Looking forward to it! Double in for seeing Huey on said slip and slide......unless he's wearing a thong......