Recent content by darren graveel

1. D

Road Atlanta Fundraiser Update

Air Fence Awesome job by everyone involved, especially John, Mike & Kenny.
  2. D

Dave (DOO DOO ) Brown

Congrats Nice work Doo Doo, you have your head down and the results are rolling in.
  3. D

Its been a good run and....

Merry Christmas Earle Glad you will be riding as a CR next year. It will be easier riding then chasing those five grand kids. Charla and I wish you and your family a happy Holiday Season.
  4. D

Bike Heading your Way

Chuck, Taking my bikes to Cal's Sat. and he will run them down to you next week. Once you get them I will call to discuss rebuilds. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving
  5. D

Motor Rebuilds

Hey Chuck, we talked at RA about rebuilding my motors on GSXR 750 & 1000. I cant make it to Barber but Cal is going to run my bikes down to you prior to mid December. I will let you know an exact date after Barber. Is it possible to have Mike service the suspension while you have the bikes...
  6. D

Irish Racing

Wanted to thank the guys from Irish Racing for a great meet and greet. The cooking was excellant and the story telling even better. Over the three days I think I gained ten pounds. Thanks again and look forward to seeing the boys next year. The grilled Spam was over the top!
  7. D

On The Record

The Man Congrats Cal, over the years you have put alot into NESBA. Per your request at RA all CR's will show up to the track in suit and tie, while riding we will wear white Oxford shirts and use white gloves at tech. :adore:
  8. D

S.E. Guys listen up!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck the Man Chuck's rant was fitting, he treats everyone the same and gives a 100% to make sure you the rider get on the track. He made some suspension adjustments this weekend on my bike and what do you know I set my personal best lap time on the north course. Prior to a CR session my...
  9. D

Foot Peg Frame Slider Stands

Stands are made of steel and painted with black hammer tone paint. Adjustable in 1.25" increments. Foot Peg stands are $90 plus shipping, Frame Slider stands are $100 plus shipping. These are made to order. CR's PM me for price breaks.
  10. D

Hello from Richmond, VA

Welcome to NESBA I'm in the Mechanicsville area, glad you have made the choice to join NESBA. We are the best with the most one on one interaction. I will be at all southest events stop by and see me.
  11. D

According to RRW

Congrats Dave 41 is young, all of us old timers are like fine wine. Look forward to some lessons next year.
  12. D

06 GSXR 1000 track bike very cheap

Mark, Have you sold your bike yet. How bad was it damaged in the accident. Might want to buy. 804-912-0231
  13. D

RIP Abraham Stacey

RIP Abe I opened the forum this morning and was shocked to read about Abe, he always went out of his way to help and add a smile to your face. He was a positive force for those around him, never heard a negative comment from him. We have lost a special person and fellow motorcyclist.