Recent content by davidkump

1. davidkump

Pit Bull steering damper R6 (Black)

pit bull I offered a reasonable price and all you had to do was decline. But you did try to sell it to me telling me Pit Bull would trade the older style bracket (requires drilling) for a newer style bracket for FREE which is not true, so I did tell you I was gonna ask Pit Bull if that were...
  2. davidkump

Spoke to Pit Bull. They will not exchange the old mounting kit (requires drilling into the frame) for the newer mounting kit. You will need to purchase a newer R6 mounting bracket if you buy this dampner, or you drill 2 small holes into your frame. GLWS.
  3. davidkump

New Brembo brake lever - 18mm

Interested in your brembo lever, will it fit a regular 19x18? If so hit me up, kumpy. 617-257-1845
  4. davidkump

FS: QStarz BT-Q1000 $150 and LT-Q6000 $365

Selling QStarz BT-Q1000 10hz $150 and LT-Q6000 $365. Both are used once and are in like new condition. The 6000 still has original screen protector on it. Both comes with everything show in picture. Possible trade for SV or R6, or truck or trailer, but cash is king. Call or text kumpy...
  5. davidkump

FS: XT Racing Lap Timer

Sold.
  6. davidkump

1st Gen SV650 Wheels Mint

Pm sent.
  7. davidkump

FS: XT Racing Lap Timer

SOLD Selling my XT Racing Lap Timer $85 shipped. Perfect working condition, nothing wrong other than a little spilt white paint on the receiver and not being GPS. Uses infrared technology. No scratches on screen. Never crashed it, uses one AA battery and requires a beacon to be put out on...
  8. davidkump

TyrSox Tire Warmers $100

Selling a used pair of Tyre Sox tire warmers. Comes with covers (orange) and bag. Kept as a backup pair all season and used them few times. They're a little flimsy but they work. Great first pair or good for backup. Kumpy 617-257-1845. Located in Norton MA.
  9. davidkump

Alpinestars Knee Sliders

PM sent.
  10. davidkump

GPR Stabilizer V1 06+ R6

got pics of the underside? you know when was it last refreshed?
  11. davidkump

damper Sam, I think you're right, requires drilling into bike's frame.
  12. davidkump

Chicken Hawk experience

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME STORY!!!! I will not buy anything CHR anymore.
  13. davidkump

Front and rear stands

stand No worries, we all make mistakes, I think its an ebay special, something made by a company called Black Widow.
  14. davidkump

Front and rear stands

That rear stand doesn't look like anything from PitBull.
  15. davidkump

R6 parts

Please give me a ring, would like to get more info on the frame. Thanks! Kumpy 617-257-1845.