Recent content by deadlast

1. D

RIP Abraham Stacey

RIP Sad news to hear about Abe. Such a cool and down to earth guy. Will be truly missed!
  2. D

Congrats Shane Tow

Congrats Shane
  3. D

RA/Fun in the sun

Great to see you Earle! Congrats on another grandbaby on the way!
  4. D

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Hey Mark, Becky and I send our best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope to see you soon.
  5. D

Happy b/d cyclerant !

Happy Birthday Rant!
  6. D

RA, So much...

Great to see you again Earle. Thanks for saving me a spot beside you in the pits!
  7. D

This is so overdue

I agree with all of those above, those breakfast sammiches sure hit the spot and are greatly appreciated!
  8. D

This is early

Happy Birfday bro!! Good to see you and Chris at Road A
  9. D

Dunlop 211GP NTEC 120/190 Takeoffs-- Only 16-laps!

Got any better pics of the right side? If it looks good I will take them at that price. I don't have paypal but can send you a check or money order. Check shipping to 28034 please.
  10. D

Happy Birthday Folly1 !!!

Becky and I wish you a Happy Birthday! Great to hear you are doing well with the recent knee surgery. Go pickup Brian and we will see you both at the track soon.
  11. D

Yamaha Champions Riding School

That's awesome Cal, go to Vegas and ride too! What more could you ask for? Don't believe that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" I know you don't mind sharing the knowledge, you've been doing it with NESBA for a while now. See you soon man.
  12. D

That's awesome Cal, go to Vegas and ride too! What more could you ask for? Don't believe that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" I know you don't mind sharing the knowledge, you've been doing it with NESBA for a while now. See you soon man.
  13. D

14. D

15. D

So, what is a Director of National Operations

Congratulations DJ! The powers that be are putting great people in key places! C ya at the IMS show in Greenville.