3. D

99-01 R6 GPR steering stabilizer

----sold-----
  4. D

Indy supercross 2-28

hopefully it don't rain like last year
  5. D

Indy supercross 2-28

james has to crash twice in order for reed to win...at least it was an exciting race in indy this weekend
  6. D

01' gsxr plastics

i have a set of plastics (not street) off of a 01' gsxr 750...they might fit other bikes but not sure which...the lower is in decent shape with a couple burned areas where the pipe touched...the upper is in a little rougher shape...needs some patching on the left side mounting area....with a...
  7. D

Indy supercross 2-28

i wish i could go....i used to go to the arena cross series every year but never made it to a SX race.... i think it is funny how reed went to suzuki (i assume thinking it was a better bike and team because of RC fame)...then bubba went to reeds old team which is a factory "supported" team and...
  8. D

99-01 R6 GPR steering stabilizer

posting for a friend...it has 1-1/2 seasons on it...it is a black GPR V1 steering damper in great shape...will fit 99-01 R6...we'll say $220 obo +shipping pm or email me if interested.... deftone at sbcglobal dot net
  9. D

2001 Ducati 748s

****sold****
  10. D

Two autobahns!

i crashed and got bumped to "A" in the same day, on the same session at autobahn...have only run full course there and it is fun...and it's the closest track to me...i like it
  11. D

2001 Ducati 748s

Putting this add up for a friend...email me with any questions deftone at sbcglobal dot net ...this bike was serviced recently including valves, belts, fluids, filters, etc....all service was done at Corse Ducati in Milwaukee....lots of extra stuff installed...the bike is in great condition, he...
  12. D

Dirt riding near RA

bong sucks...i've heard black river falls area has some decent riding but it is further north west from RA...also aztalan(spelling?) in oconomowoc is a pretty big mx track
  13. D

Ben Spies

i'm not sure he would fair that well in WSBK...he is used to wide open tracks over here since he a mladin get ahead and never see anyone until back markers halfway through the race...in WSBK he would have to rub paint and bump elbows a lot more....and everyone knows how far his are sticking out...
  14. D

Putnam Roll Call: Who's in?

in both days....camping at cloverdale