Recent content by DEraSMO

1. D

tire compounds

The jewel of Pirelli World Supersport championship fully homologated for street usage Peak performance on road driven by pure racing technology and materials Approved for speed up to 320Km/h (198 mph) Original equipment on prestigious bike models I thought these were the ultimate pirelli track...
  2. D

tire compounds

Does anyone know how you can tell what compound a tire is? I have a new set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP's that I am selling on ebay and someone asked what the compound was. I looked all over the Pirelli website and didn't find an answer.:banghead::dunno: Please help
  3. D

2004 R6 Track Ready

send pics to northeastinc@mac.com thanks
  4. D

NY/ Long Island help

Find out where on the island he is. I'm out east in Southampton and I know a few people (friends) that could take care of it. Or have him come out to jersey in two weeks with his bike and have the forks rebuilt by Ohlins at the track. there the best and the pricing is good.
  5. D

FS- 2001 Ducati 748s w/ 855 big bore kit

Yes. Sold.
  6. D

jennings gp 1/30-2/1

anyone interested in going to jennings this weekend?im driving down from Long Island, ny and can pick you up. it's going to be 65 and sunny and it's $125 for each track day. email me at northeastinc@mac.com
  7. D

jennings gp 1/30-2/1

anyone interested in going to jennings this weekend?im driving down from Long Island, ny and can pick you up. it's going to be 65 and sunny and it's $125 for each track day. email me at northeastinc@mac.com
  8. D

need some sun?

I am thinking about leaving the NYC area on Thursday evening and driving down to jennings for sat, sun, mon and driving back up north on tuesday. I have a sprinter that can take you and your bike comfortably and efficiently. Just looking for company.
  9. D

FS- 2001 Ducati 748s w/ 855 big bore kit

I am selling my 2001 748s track bike. It has a clean title but it's probably not for you if your looking for a street bike. The bike has roughly 22,000 miles on it. At about 12,000 miles the heads were bored out by Fast by Ferracci to 855cc. This past seasons end I brought the bike in for...
  10. D

FS- 2001 Ducati 748 track bike and 2007 1098s

Thanks jeff. I hope all is well and your taking good care of my trailer.
  11. D

I am the second owner. I bought the bike in 2002 from a Ducati dealer in NYC with 4k miles. I have been a NESBA member since 2002 and the 748 has been my only track bike until this past season. In 2005 I had the top end rebuilt by Fast by Ferracci for no reason other than to increase engine...
  12. D

2001 748 I sent the info on the 748 but it was sent back. is the email spelled correctly? Do you have another email address? Jon
  13. D

TrackWraps!! Almost done!!

Ryan, I just checked out the website. pretty sweet!
  14. D

Anyone interested in either of these bike, I can email pics and provide detailed info. 1098s is mint. Black w/ red frame, 2200 miles, full term race exhaust and chip. paid over $25k with extras. 748 has been my main track bike for the past few years. It has an 855 top end from Fast by...
  15. D

Barber Anyone?

Just wondering if there is anyone in the NE wanting to go to Barber for opening weekend but is not looking forward to the 20 hr. drive? I have room for 1 bike and 1 rider.