1. D

2003 R6 F/S in Pittsburgh PA

Pics to tachitracing@gmail.com Thanks
  2. D

For Sale: 2004 Yamaha R6

pics to gishdan@hotmail.com thanks
  3. D

04 gsxr, forks or frame bent?

bump yeah i called gmd today but they arent open on mondays so ill try again tomarrow. i took off the fairings and did a little measuring. its like 7.5 inches from the oil filter to the rim. and the forks are deffinately on right so basically it has to be the frame. ill take some pics of the...
  4. D

Philadelphia to BeaveRun July 19-20

im not goin up there the 19th but i live near the turn pike around harrisburg and go up there when i can. i also have a truck and trailer so maybe we can work somthin out in the future.
  5. D

yeah i live in hershey, pa so just outside of harrisburg. so if the frame ends up being bent can a place like gmd actually bend it back or do whatever to fix it, or will they just let me know what the actual problem is? p.s. i threw some pics in an album if you want to see what the deal is...
  6. D

i have an o4 gsxr 600 that i am setting up for track. ibought it off a kids mom after he wrecked it and got put in the hospital. the front weel is back like 2 inches from where it should be. i replaced the forks and triple tree becase the frame seems to be fine, no stress marks scathes or...