Recent content by dhaines

1. D

Looking for a paint shop

Greetings all, I am looking for a paint shop to get my 2022 Gixer plastics painted up all nice and shiny. Anywhere I can ship to from the WV or anyone local would be better. If anyone knows or does this work I would greatly appreciate recommendations. Please and thank you
  2. D

Bridgestone RS11’s

Not yet, will be if I can make to summit point on the 9th. If something happens I’ll post up and let you know.
  3. D

Bridgestone RS11’s

They’re yours good sir
  4. D

Bridgestone RS11’s

Selling the tires that came with my bike…190/120. They were used for the dyno and that’s it. $100 seems like a fair deal. I can bring them summit point on the 9th
  5. D

Pitt Race 10/10/21 crash video

Sucks about your crash bro….my wrist snapped after a crash at NC bike a few years ago. All I can say is hit the physical therapy hard…it’ll take a while to get mobility and strength back in it
  6. D

2009 R6

Sold
  7. D

2009 R6

7500…OBO
  8. D

2009 R6

9. D

2009 R6

Selling my R6 and I made a listing for Craigslist so I’ll just copy that here instead of reinventing the wheel. https://martinsburg.craigslist.org/mpo/d/inwood-2009-yamaha-r6-with-spares/7390082214.html
  10. D

Anyone now a good repair shop

Thanks for the suggestions. I passed them along to him
  11. D

Northern VA
  12. D

So my buddy is having issues with his QS and auto blipper. He played with the timing at his last day but it won’t work after 3 or 4 gear. The sensors are new so thinking maybe something with the ECU or something else. Suggestions ?
  13. D

2021 Daytona 200

Get that man one of them Winter Soldier arms made of Vibranuim....but that’s just insane he was getting it with that type of injury. That’s some next level stuff right there
  14. D

2021 schedule

Probably should be that’s for sure
  15. D

2021 schedule

Be worth it just for the sunshine and warm weather. Videos I watched looked like a stop and go kind of track but still fun