Recent content by dhaines

1. D

Suggested Website Tweak

I think it would be nice...let’s say you got 5 or 6 buddies and you see 6 spots left you can all sign up whereas if you have no idea some would be left in the wind. I don’t think knowing how many are available will make people not sign up. Even if you make available for members it would be...
  2. D

Summit Main - Coaching tips

I agree with what was said about 7...I’ve followed faster people through there so I could work on that line and it makes a huge difference when done correctly
  3. D

Summit Main - Coaching tips

Hopefully you guys can wrestle some more days at summit next year
  4. D

Kids and Dogs

I’ve brought my 3 before with a Nintendo switch, and phones and after about 2-3 hours when it starts getting hot they are done. Also as someone mentioned their are huge tools that go way to fast in the pits so that’s a concern as well. A dog wouldn’t be a problem,I’ve sat with my paddock...
  5. D

CRing is like what?

I’ve personally never understood why people think you guys and gals ride free. All those consumables you mentioned aren’t cheap and add up considering I have seen CR’s come off one group and straight into another. I don’t know how some of you guys do it. I’ll say the main reason I stick with N2...
  6. D

Painting bodywork

A contract you say...that does sound like some dark web type stuff...LOL...so how much and what kind of message should be sent?
  7. D

2016 R6

SOLD!!!
  8. D

2016 R6

Tried that and no luck. But I’m sure everyone knows what a 2016 R6 looks like. If anyone is interested I can send them through text or email
  9. D

2016 R6

I’m selling my 2016 R6. Has 12.768 miles on it. Fresh fluids in the the spring of this year. Has Pirelli Diablo angel GT tires with plenty of life left. Has woodcraft rear sets,GPR steering stabilizer,CRG levers and SS brake lines. Also the Graves fender eliminator kit. Have the stock parts to...
  10. D

NC Bike July 27/28

I knew everyone was behind me and figured a stationary target would be easier to avoid running over. So I’m glad everyone was paying attention otherwise I would’ve had tire marks as well..LOL
  11. D

NC Bike July 27/28

I just wanted to thank all of you that came by to offer help and see how I was doing after my crash. It’s one of the things I like the most about the environment is the camaraderie that everyone shows. It’s awesome and greatly appreciated.
  12. D

NC Bike July 27-28

Anyone know who will be the tire vendor at this event? I might be picking up some sets for some buddies and wanted to reach out and see what’s up. Please and thank you
  13. D

NC Bike July 27/28

I was wondering what time they let you in as well....I want to get a decent spot since to pit since half of it is that gravel circle
  14. D

NC bike sign up question

Thanks. I appreciate the quick help. I did shoot an email because I underestimated how Johnny on the spot you guys are. That won’t happen again. Thanks again
  15. D

NC Bike July 27-28

Sweet. Thanks