2. dialedn07

2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Open to offers
  3. dialedn07

2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Thanks guys. All street parts included at no cost also
  4. dialedn07

2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Currently in track form, however I do have all street plastics (which are rashed), so this is street legal as well. Title in hand This bike runs very well, and is as strong if not stronger than most 600's I've ran against (except Ron's 636...lol) This bike has been down 3 times. 1 was a...
  5. dialedn07

Survey Says! Please read...

Done. Easy
  6. dialedn07

Anyone have MOTO GP 08 for the PS3

I have MotoGP 08 for the PS3. My handle online is "DialedN07" (Although now back in school my online time is limited....I do what I can)
  7. dialedn07

What I have been told (by CRs).

To me the best motivators are the straight to the point comments like...."You're braking too soon, AND too much", or.."Just carry more speed INTO the corner, and the exit speed will improve also" Thats the kind of stuff that helps me out. Then you get some guys that get upset about stuff like...
  8. dialedn07

Memorable Moments At Track Days

Same track weekend......after the first day was completely over, I go to the picture booth to check out some shots......these guys had got me again. Homo Shocker
  9. dialedn07

Memorable Moments At Track Days

Last November at Barber, Meanstrk (Ron), his wife, Epee (Doug), and I made the haul to Al from NC. My bike was having a multitude of problems on the first day, so after dark, I decided to bum a ride from Donna (Ron's wife) to Wal-Mart to pick up some misc tools and some new oil. Well I get...
  10. dialedn07

Hot Cow!

That bike.......is beautiful....(Not the paint scheme...the bike) I wish I had one...Wait...
  11. dialedn07

Nesba at Rockingham NC

Meanstrk knows some detailed information on this track, as well as the owners/plans etc. We had a conversation about it on the way to Barber last year as we were driving past it. Runoff and safety were large issues for the motorcycles
  12. dialedn07

First Timer here

LIES LIES LIES I tell ya! Welcome to the site. Pick up those toes!
  13. dialedn07

helmet

Nah....I think I'm going there in May though (With STT)
  14. dialedn07

What are your favorite pics?

I know that this single picture caused all 4 guys to buy either this individual picture, or the entire CD
  15. dialedn07

helmet

Whatcha gettin? (Pics)