Recent content by dickiedoo

1. D

2007 Yamaha R6 race/track bike with spares (pics inside) $5500

Ok, so I apparently have an awful memory. Bike is an 06' and the title is salvage due to a "mileage discrepancy". The title states this, and I have a cycle check to verify that it's the case. Price drop.... $4400 for the bike only.
  2. D

Macau Grand Prix race report from NESBA's own... :)

You're welcome in my pit anytime. We keep the bikes clean, and the beers cold. :D
  3. D

Macau Grand Prix race report from NESBA's own... :)

Well said. It's a lot of ball busting over there, but most of those guys don't race. Those that do, are some of the nicest people on the planet.
  4. D

Sooo who is in and who is not........

I'm in this year running all the 600 classes I can. Holly hell, some poor yellow plates are never going to see you coming. Glad I'm not running the B classes. :eek: Welcome to the madness. :D
  5. D

2014 AMA Schedule... What Gives?

All of the orgs are in it for the $. The racing is great, but will cease to exist should the money stop. They are all for-profit business, and shareholder value or the bottom line are their main focus. With 5 or 6 races, no TV deal and minimal major sponsors this may be the end for DMG, but...
  6. D

2011 Diamond Cargo 7x16 V-Nose Enclosed Loaded, Toy Hauler, Track Ready

Mark, I cut it loose for a song and a dance. I just wanted it gone.
  7. D

2014 AMA Schedule... What Gives?

:agree: and it's super sad. I'll be at the Barber round... may even race it, but it sucks for the real pros who can't continue to do this for a whole season.
  8. D

2007 Yamaha R6 race/track bike with spares (pics inside) $5500

Spare bodywork has been sold. Price dropped to $4,800 for everything!
  9. D

Dirt Riding at Durhamtown Plantation

Just wanted to report that I was out there yesterday and it's really, really muddy. I'm sure after the rain we had yesterday and this morning it's not going to be much better. It's still a blast to ride DT, but you should bring some spare clothes because the trails are super sloppy. We had a...
  10. D

2013 wera gnf

I've been trying to ride a lot of dirt in the off season. Seems to help with the sliding, and late braking.
  11. D

I'd like to thank the [NESBA] academy...

Congrats! I'll be right there with you on the grid... probably in the back. HA!
  12. D

How much different is CCS vs WERA?

This is a very helpful thread. Thanks for everyone's input.