Recent content by DirtDiva

1. DirtDiva

FYI: AirFence Fund Drive Online Bids are up; ends July 1st

The auction site is live and will conclude July 1st at 8pm during the Road Atlanta weekend just after our Pot Luck Dinner. Oh, there is also a Pot Luck dinner!! Bring Sides!! and BYOB .. https://www.biddingowl.com/N2RRWActionFund2023 Also Check out the press release about the Fund Raiser ...
  2. DirtDiva

Road Atlanta July 1-2 (prep & track walk)

Also, all, share the auction site for the Air Fence Fundraiser to conclude at Road Atlanta 8pm just after our PotLuck Dinner. Bring Sides!! and BYOB .. https://www.biddingowl.com/N2RRWActionFund2023 Also Check out the press release about the Fund Raiser ...
  3. DirtDiva

PittRace June 18-19 Catered Fundraiser

Following our Saturday track day at PittRace we will have a catered gathering. N2 will provide the food (suggested $10 donation cash only). We will also have a several items for live auction as well as a 50/50 and raffle for those attending the Saturday evening. This is a BYOB event so please...
  4. DirtDiva

2010 Interstate 7x14 with 7ft Ceiling - $5500.00

possibility, will check with dave if he wants.. as we'd rather a dual axle than my 2019 single 6x14
  5. DirtDiva

Kyt helmets at Pitt Race

And had i known, mine is on backorder - I'll text you, cuz, maybe I can cancel my order :)
  6. DirtDiva

Sanford NC to NCBike

Which NCBike? more than likely if you are referencing end of April, also have an open 5x8 trailer with TRS or a wheelchock if you wanna take it yourself, trailer is in Pittsboro. super close by.
  7. DirtDiva

(sold) Little R3 up for grabs

We will be in NC mid April, then it can be arranged to head south. sorry, didn't get this alert in email. if interested i can leave my email contact info.
  8. DirtDiva

Sorry, thought i signed up for alerts - Falling Waters, WV at Emerson's shop. But, it can be at NCBike April 15th then with me after that so i can bring it to an N2 event if needed.
  9. DirtDiva

Already all decorated with N2 stickers. 2016 Yamaha R3 Track Prepped and ready to go! asking $3500 obo Ridden track only 2 seasons - 7753 miles Armour Bodies track plastics Q3 Dunlop mostly new rear - only 1 day and recently purchased A bit of rash from a recent low side, bike is straight Rapid...
  10. DirtDiva

June 30& July 1 little bikes??

Who will be there?? I have my R3 and am learning on it. Anyone else riding little bikes this weekend? Sunday should be fun with some new people.... Cross country cycle customers and Nate Kern will be on track July 1st.. Looking forward to seeing you all out there! Sent from my SM-G925V using...
  11. DirtDiva

6/2&3 PittRace - Who is going ?

Shit ya! now we're talking! I found appropriate rubber for the 600rr WHOOOOO . Look for the crapp-tastic Gladiator toy hauler the N2 canopy and some Hondas.
  12. DirtDiva

We don't say things about the weather.. now you gone and done it!! Only reason I didn't go 2 weekends ago was that i didn't have a bike. I NEED some PR time - and borrowing a bike or not i'm GOING to ride! i do need a not slick 180 rear tho.
  13. DirtDiva

Roll Call! I don't wanna be the only N2 rep at PittRace this weekend.. who is gonna be there?
  14. DirtDiva

YCRS

So dam true!! I had the chance to go to the 1 day school, IN THE RAIN 2 seasons ago and learned so so much. Then last year I took the 2 day. AMAZING amount of information, focused attention and time to work on improving skills. I started riding track back in 2009 and I did a few days a season...
  15. DirtDiva

Barber back to Baltimore area

I could see if jim curtis or i can bring it back for kub. More than likely i could .. but maybe jim has more room. Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk