Recent content by dlockhart

1. dlockhart

Pitt Race Roll Call 5/19 & 5/20

It is great to see the development of the YCRS N2 partnership getting better and better. WRT yolorider87, I'd suggest that not knowing the track is better, forcing you to use the tools that YCRS teaches you about how to figure out a given track. pic some of the mid west originals at...
  2. dlockhart

It's still really fast and the ground still hurts a lot when going really fast. I'm old enough to remember the kink at Road America, another favorite turn. Come out of the carousel and thread the needle WFO on the way down to Canada corner. They also used to call it wheel chair alley. Hence...
  3. dlockhart

I'm torn, I really like the kink, but as one of the knuckleheads who has woken up in the ER after crashing there I see some value in having the chicane.
  4. dlockhart

NESBA mid west coming to visit.. ( ah the good old days ) MotoAmerica chicane ?
  5. dlockhart

Dirty Bike Season is here.

Getting some slideways time while waiting for spring.
  6. dlockhart

Pitt Race on 6/18-19

A couple of NESBA Midwest orphans are in. ( my brother and I ) Looking forward to learning the new section of track.
  7. dlockhart

Pitt Race 5/21-22 Garage and Power Update

Pricing on power/ rv slots?
  8. dlockhart

A little disappointed

I miss the epic " bump threads" from the old NESBA days. :like: For the OP, I think the guys covered it pretty well. I will say the bump from B to I was the biggest step for me. You have a huge amount of skills and knowledge to learn. I to A you pretty much know how to ride, you just get...
  9. dlockhart

Pitt Race Memorial Day Weekend

It was good to be back with the nesba program. It was a very well run N2 event with a great group of folks. I really appreciated the event staying on the :20s . It is a long trip for us and we will be back to visit again. Perhaps we can load our toter with a few more NESBA Mid-West orphans...